FREEMASON talk disappeared overnight

“Can we all just get along?” - Rodney King

[ATTACH=full]470329[/ATTACH]
TrumanCapote and tempest k I s s I NG

New villager umbwa wewe unasumbua. Ends utombwe na miguna

Akuna kitu kama freemason lol. Fucking tinfoil made up bullshit like illuminati and flat-earth movement. People have too much time in their hands speculating over fairytales

Janyando leta paybill

That’s the spirit

@poyoloko and @PHARMACY Sitting on a tree, K-i-ss-ing

[ATTACH=full]470338[/ATTACH]

umafwi thread

Those who say there is no devil, or that God is the devil, do so while evil stares you in the face, but tell you not to trust your own eyes, it’s not what it seems.
You have a lot to learn. Keep your eyes open.

Keeping such picture shows how homosexual you are you filthy pig .
Kazi yako ni kupost matako ya wanaume Kama msenge .
@poyoloko is a family Guy with a wife and 6 kids .
@PERDITION has a wife and 2 kids .
Hakuna kitu shoga Kama wewe anaeza tuambia . Malaya

Ktalk is a much more deadlier cult than Freemasonry. It hits at the very core of any progressive society. Singlehandedly, members of this wretched cult called Kenyatalk have deconstructed Jambas and Agwas, standardised what is chargeable in the sex trade, created awareness to present day conmanship, banished single mothers and post walls to the dustbins etc. They meet daily to diacuss what affecta the society and remwdies thereto. I mean which society can operate effectively and efficiently after the damage causes by ktalk cult? Watoto wa single mothers watakula wapi? Nani ataoa retired kungurus?
This is one place we are all happy to be but never shall we desire the society to know that we belong here.

Are you miguna miguna? I’m your biggest fan OMG!!!

Tufungue macho badala ya kujifanya esoteric

What’s there to discuss about freemasons ? Only idle idiots will waste their time on that one

These two gents are also family guys:

[ATTACH=full]470453[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]470454[/ATTACH]

This one used to play for both sides of the team:

[ATTACH=full]470455[/ATTACH]

You can’t force straight men to follow your stinking footsteps . Ukiona tukutusiana hapa haimaanishi mashoga are invited

I’m not forcing anything just showing you that being married or having children doesn’t mean you’re straight. And you need to take a chill pill it’s a beautiful, sunny Friday.

Is LGBT a natural order? Isn’t it not evil ? Unnatural and satanic?