freesat

Ata kama umeweka club in quotes jua hapa apana club.

1 Like

what do you guys mean? I should change my handle and photo? please advise

haha sawa mathaais … I have taken note

sijui nikusaidie aje, either you are naive or are very good at pretending to be , or you are a full member masquerading as an NV. but if you are a genuine NV case and not a multi handle, lesson 1, this village takes no prisoners. thanks me later

1 Like

I am an honestly NV help me where you can please …

haha nimetoa and @Elecronics4u ameoffer kunisaidia I’ll look for the rest though

hehe nimetoa

thanks … waiting for that help

Sawa nimejua

Which freesat decoder?

@Electronics4u can you get me Altec Lansing computer speakers, or any other speakers that small though they must be high fidelity

Freesat v7

What were your intentions when you bought it? What channels were you hoping to receive with it?

Movies,news channels,documentaries and all sports. .i wouldn’t mind a kids channel too

Get one 180cm (240cm preferred) pf dish and aim it at a combintion of IS-20, A-7 & NSS-12. All C-band.

Thanks alot can i do all this by myself or will i need you in person at some point and if i do what’s the total cost please …

@Luther12 kindly send me an email at [email protected]

Acha tu tuombe! Baba, tunashukuru kwa mambo umetutendea, kwa imani yako tumeona leo. Tukiamka, kesho, tubariki katika pepo ambalo linaitwa QSAT! Amina.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: In FTA circles, we call it QThing. :smiley:

1 Like

what has qsat done bro ? Are you meaning the decoder i have is equivalent to QSAT