Friday Hekaya...

[SIZE=1]you read too much[/SIZE]

Meria turned down the monotonous chopping rhythm of Roots Reggae he had turned up to stay awake in the Actros. He would not need auditory stimulants, now that he had a passenger who was settling down in his cabin.

Rays of golden sunlight bounced about in the space, signalling the coming dusk. The amber light caught the silver pendant hanging precariously above the valley of @pseudonym’s generous bossom, and Meria briefly drew his eyes from the darkening belt of highway ahead and cast her a sideways glance, wondering what magical words he should say to get a conversation started…

…then we were in the middle of the Congo forest, suddenly, we got stuck in the mud, it was so wet, and slippery… we wondered what to do, we were alone, just the two of us, then suddenly, a priest was cycling by, we both screamed: “santa Maria! the padre!, he gona help us…”

gãti ka ritho
:D:D:D:D:D

@Chloe Ive always wondered how you look like since you posted your fingers here. You must be one thick lightskin mama.

Jesus on a bicycle, couldn’t believe the yellow yellow nilikua nimeangukia, sura kaa ya malkia, haga mpaka za neighbors wote…
Instant boner…

… but i parked by the roadside to squat over some thorns first before presenting my thorn …

The silence in the cabin was deafening and all that could be heard was the powerful actross engine roaring down the highway, meria was tongue tied.
"How do i strike a conversation with this beauty? " He wondered.

Then she broke the silence…
“thanks for stopping, I was really scared of spending the night in the bush.” Before he could reply she let out a loud sharp scream “mamii, mamii, nini hio inaniuma” frantically and tearing off her clothes…

Meria’s face was half smiling, half twitching, as he mused over how to kickstart a conversation. If he asked too many questions, the girl would probably flinch on the warm cab seat, if he kept mum, the space would feel awkward. His heart was beginning to thud in its cavity, a warm trail of sweat mapped the left side of his visage to signal his nervousness and his hands were losing friction against the big circle of the steering wheel. This was no usual damsel - at least not like an ‘import’ sitting next to him. “Would you mind listening to Mutegi Njau on late night radio?” Meria muttered amidst a heavy sigh to conceal his nervousness. The lady feigned a smile and nodded YES. On the radio, Mutegi Njau was reconciling a couple who had gotten tired of each others habits. The man had a habit of eyeing the househelp with lust…Bang! A splendid conversation starter.

[ATTACH=full]130171[/ATTACH]

Until now she had not realized that the driver’s cabin was suspended on …

[ATTACH=full]130172[/ATTACH]

after she got into the cabin, she did not say a word for about 20minutes and it was only the roaring sound of the engine the Actross engine that could be heard, she then gazed at me and said, " i am @pseudonym , where are spending the night?" i got shocked and started thinking of how i could dryfry a stranger…my mind was thinking of could be she a jini from the tales i had herard in mombatha

Just when Chloe managed to do what many who had frequented the cabin were afraid to do, stare at Meria, she noticed he was looking uncomortable. Are you okay? "Yeah, am fine, just some slight stomach cramp up. Bummer.

…then i woke up feeling numb in a thicket with no trousers and a sour taste in my mouth the only thing i could remember was being brought near the two hills with nipples with my mjulubeng so strong it could split firewood.I could also not trace the truck.I walked to the nearest home for a glass of water and asked where i was…

@pseudonym was now comfortable in the cabin of the Actros, leaning against the door with her mini-skirted creamy legs pointing diagonally towards the gear lever.

As they progessed towards Voi, the golden sunlight had given way to sporadic splashes of headlamp illumination from oncoming traffic. Every time the cabin lit up, she noticed the rippling upper arms of her driver, whose experienced eyes remained fixated on the road and the mirrors.

They had exchanged guarded pleasantries, and she had briefly narrated how her oldish on-off boyfriend (Fuck @FieldMarshal CouchP!) had abruptly stopped his equally old Subaru B4 in the middle of nowhere, ordered her out, and sped off with screeching tyres. Her error this time, she told herself, was to mention that his second shot was always flabby and took too long. His rage had reached its climax when she suggested that he should reconsider and use his tongue once in a while, then she’d made the mistake of remarking that he fingered her as though he was picking his nose in search of ancient Inca gold. It was not the first time their Coastal trysts had ended on a sour note, nor the last time that her frankness had made a macho-man mad.

Meria’s biceps flashed in the cabin light, sharply contrasting against the white sleeveless vest he wore despite the evening coolness. Against her own wishes, @pseudonym felt a familiar, naughty warmth begin to rise in her head.

If it left her head and began to flow downwards, she feared that her ever-inventive lower-self would begin to scheme how to make Voi more than a rest-stop.

This is Gold

Kufika manyani the heat was so much, sexual temp was in the red zone, no way i was getting to 001 with this hard on, i adjusted the fuel nozzle blocking diesel getting to the engine and the truck sputtered 3 times then shut down, I calmly coasted to the side of the road, kabla ata isimame Kabisa…

Chapisheni kwa nation ama standard