Friends Of PsyhcoSarah, Kujeni Hapa

Jubilee life insurance kwa D- ni 10 million akifa akiwa job, hio nilispread kwa watoto pekee yao shares khupipi tawe.

I think he’s related to Sarah, the way he’s arguing in all threads touching the late utafikiri analipwa.

Captain, I have never regarded anyone dumb here except that fool.

The poop I just released 13 minutes ago can reason better than this vomit up here. Sorry! !!

Life Insurance is literally setting up your death as a lottery ticket.

he he he, I can imagine na vile wewe huwa dense Umelocate mwingine denser than you, you can take solace Kuna wengine denser than you,

Really? But why are you afraid of entertaining divergent views? Whether he’s making sense or not is totally your opinion. Getting angry over ideas to the point of almost wishing bodily harm to someone is nuts. It’s how fascists behave not someone who was educated in a liberal institution of higher learning.

niaje sister?

Sitetei Sara lakini mbona uyu mzee ana insist na iyo story ya Sarah, since Angoje tu case file ifungwe in the next 23 or so years watuambie Kitu tuna jua already

I think it was mentioned the body was in a sealed drum and the tank had been cemented over… so no smell.

That body had been there for almost 60 days and if there was a smell, detectives investigating it, not to mention neighbouts, would have smelt it

Nilisema hapa itaconnect msito flani Alpha male akitishwa anaropoka kila kitu.

I always respect your opinions purple except that the introductory part I did when i was new. Having said that ,I don’t think that guy has brains . Me and you disagree on many issues but at no point iv I gone that low on
you … but for him I had to because he knows why .

Grow up and stop repeating your silly argument on every thread.

Did you cash in because of the prospect of being a target or the lack of income to keep paying the premiums?

Interestingly, both. I was low on cash but needed some lump sum to sort out some kosokoso. The premiums were still manageable but I also saw an opportunity to remove the target on my back.

Akinisalimia natoka mbio

Not the murder of his son. That was by some Policeman who was convicted sometime back.

Soma hii judgement ya Warsame.
Criminal Case 11 of 2009 - Kenya Law