Friendzone

Mimi nilitongoza bibi na siku moja na nikaowa hio siku, mambo ya kupiga kona hatuambatani, luckily she was a family friend she knew I had several kids from several women, mwanaume ni kujimini.

I agree with you in someways. But accept we have also outsmarted you. You will not ‘FELL ME’ if I don’t want it. Ntakuwacha hapo kwa traffic lights is my point.

Friendzone is real and it will always exist. First rule of thumb is to be upfront with your intentions and follow up with them. Also, while at that, be able to decipher when things need to get deeper and escalate.

I might not be a relationship expert :smiley: but hii friend zone sana sana happens when you fulfill all the persons need during the initial stages without you getting what you want. For example if a fella is always be around for the chick na anatake care of all financial obligations without getting what he wants whether sex or commitment then the chick has nothing to do other kukuweka friendzone. But since relating with people sio 100% , some situations may not fit this scenario.
Failing to declare your intentions early on to know where you stand. not leading or making moves kama kumwita kejani, making physical contact pia will put you there especially with women that have lots of options
Sometimes simple things outside your control kama bad chemistry- those chicks or dudes wenye you have to literally force the conversation happen, past experiences- e.g rape,

Ata ule brother ya quanstom mwingine ni six foot, lighskin, 25 years, ako na gari mbili na hasumbui

Women (friendzoners) are like cats, chase them and they run. Leave them alone, they jump up in your lap, pad around, and snuggle in.

Law 16: Use Absence To Increase Respect & Honor.

@Father Figure kam kiasi. Preach to you flock daddy.

You haven’t met me!, if your face doesn’t cut it for me and we have zero chemistry,sorry bruv

Pia hii ni point pia as I am left wondering where he vaped to…

Seconded! I don’t like such situations though… Chase me till Christ cometh :smiley:

Yep. I agree. But they go away in a huff and then pick up the phone and start all over again. Biggest mistake dudes make is to think that a chick will give in just because she is being polite…

I am with you Doltress…I will wonder all by myself lakini I am old enuff to know amekasirika because ya vitu and they are mine gaddamn it:D I will not crack and call him. After a while my attention diverts elsewhere. There are so many men out here but they don’t get that some of us have to ‘feel’ it…whatever it is! Some amuse me by calling to describe their 21-22 year old GFs and asking for advise bladebla…I advise as usual in favour of the girl. A few weeks later ndiye huyu tena on the phone begging…and they have the audacity to ask who is that speaking in the background? I am like a handyman repairing my whatever it is which is often true…gulp I hear, followed by why did you not call me to do it? hunh?

I concluded there is no solution tailored for all. So hail friendzone:D:D:D