From a person coming from Central..

I agree with you boss…If the tables turned it would still be the same sh!t …different day. In any case, “we all pay taxes” and if the regime of the day fails it affects the lives of those defending it and those supporting it. The day we realize as Kenyans that politicians are “taking us for ride” is the day that we will have real freedom.

Ni pseudonym ya FB, kama Muthui Mkenya and Ibrahim Ali, jakababa inaamua kuongea na jina ya kisapere.

I am going to be honest with this. There is no difference between Jubilee, Cord, and any other political party in Kenya. So whoever you vote for is irrelevant as far as the economy is concerned. The reason why I vote for Jubilee is simple as a Kikuyu. When these MPs etc steal taxes, they have a tendency to invest some of it in the counties, creating jobs for locals in the process. The post election violence taught people on the importance of investing home. The richest politicians now have a valid reason to keep investing in central, which is good for a voter in central. If I vote CORD (which I cant), they will steal and take the loot to Kisumu etc, where non of my relatives lives. I gain nothing back from the stolen taxes. This rationale can also be used to explain why no sober Luo would vote Jubilee, because it is not in their interests.

Hahah, ati they take loot to Kisumu? Really!!! Like seriously???
Have they taken any loot to Central Kenya now that they are in power?
Tell me of a Ksh 1billion which has been injected to the economy of Central Kenya or an industry which has been revived in Central?
Central Kenya is a classical case scenario of Stockholm Syndrome.

Exactly. I was hoping for a genuine discussion but it has been turned into a CORD affair!

The article isnt mine and am not from Central.

There’s so much wrong with this comment mate.

We cant all rise as you say above, it’s the simple reality. The nigga confessed to have central roots, pointing out flaws in the regime doesn’t mean the opposition is clean. Ukweli ni kwamba ata wewe ujipate hapo lazima uweke zako kando for a rainy day. It’s what the system has taught us.

Again, there are only two tribes in Kenya and each speak the same language: the have and the have-nots. Once you make this a tribal thing you have lost the plot. There’s no better time to be alive in Kenya than today, if you have money. And no worse time if you’re poor because upward mobility is becoming harder and harder to achieve.

Your rant has no basis. What you are doing is generalizing. Not only that, but you have gone ahead to assume am rooting for the three.
See, when I say Jubilee is corrupt, I have a number of cases to prove my point. The guys at the helm have a nasty history stretching back to 1992. Remember YK '92?

Let’s talk about Raila, the guy Jubilee supporters love to hate.

I know for a fact that the KKV scandal was a mistake by the world bank, they released a statement owning up to the mistake.

Do we really need to talk about Kibera? We all know who are the major landlords over there. We know about their attempts at thwarting the slum upgrade. The bozos went to court and got an order bringing the project to a stop. Raila had launched it as the PM.

I want more cases from you proving the guy is corrupt. Am tabling facts to disprove your generalization. Sijasema mahali yeye ndiye mgombeaji hakiki

Hawa politicians kwani hao hushiba?

If you can not make a decision on your own concerning politics, you are worse than a homosexual commercial sex worker.

MIMI NA FAMILIA TUTAVOTIA JUBILEE NA SINA APOLOGY,#pure blood tings

1. Molasses plant.
  2. Maize scandal.
  3. KKV (as much as you want to exonerate him wapi link?)

His cronies pia walikula as he looked the other way.