FTA 3 LNBs

Nope, they pay for only one. That one is what is then distributed. That final decoder I described there hapo kwa room is not a dstv (or other provider) decoder, it actually is a DVB-T (not even T2) decoder.

Mimi sasa nimeingia kichaka kabisa. @Luther12 what is the extent of the technicality. Can you share the diagrams…

hebu chora sketch kidogo

@Luther12, DSTV sambaza how do they make it possible for someone to change channels using the normal remote ya TV? Without a decoder? They just drop a cable to your place. Really baffles me

Wacha nizitafute in the course of the day.

Favorited this thread! Informative

For hotel system you use a headend that distributes the signal via coaxial or ip. The headend has: ci slots which you use with cam cards (dstv), dvbt2 input, hdmi input etc.
Each room has a settop box which receives the signal from the headend.
Currently carrying out the project on some hotels in nrb using the triax headend system.

Sketch priss. Wengine wetu hatuelewi

[ATTACH=full]51510[/ATTACH]

hii handwriting sio ya dagitare. It’s supposed to be illegible :smiley:

:D:D:D:D Ni picha unataka ama handwriting?:D:D:D

Good setup, btw ds*v will soon be phasing out use of many decoders in a hotel setup, also they’re introducing an online CAS which they can monitor online…

Am I the only one having trouble with BBC Channels or it’s everywhere? I have done scans but no BBC Channel shows up for the last one week

Less than a week actually. They migrated to Measat 3, 91.5°E, 3840 V.

http://www.lyngsat.com/Measat-3.html

Hapo sasa, 240cm pf ndiyo itakuokolea.

Good knowledge. i would like to learn practically

@mukuna, there’s a comment I’ve seen you’ve liked but I can’t reply to that FTA thread as it’s locked.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention that Openbox V8 is not recommended at the moment, for software reasons. You’re better if going with Freesat V7 Combo offered by the same manufacturer. I’m sure @Giggz can offer you a genuine one should you be so interested.

Thank you for the update, i am purchasing one item at a time I will surely check his items