FTA channels on satelite

its fortunately not unfortunately
that channel was XXX Reloaded

I admit I am a blonde when it comes to gadgets. @Meria Mata, help a sister here. I have been a DSTV customer for long. How do I switch to FTA? Anything that can make me save a shilling is my priority.

Kabla twende mbali sana, what’s your preferred ‘genre’ of TV, i.e is it news, movies, sports, etc?

1 Like

I prefer movies and news. Kids stuff e.g. Disney, Nickelodeon, etc is also necessary

Then Eutelsat 7A @7E as well as the Nilesats @7W will serve you perfectly. For that, I’d advise Strong SRT-4922 or SRT-4950 decoder coupled to a satellite dish whose size will depend on your location as can be confirmed on satstar.net

1 Like

Pris pris help is the HotPoint FTA set top box good.

Not to the best of my knowledge. I recall some fellow in one of our online forums complaining of freezing and overheating. I’d recommend either of these: CrystalView 902T2, MicroVille, Jolini/Yaojin and RockDale REL816, in no particular order.

http://digitalkenya.go.ke/images/content/DigFeb_4.pdf

Thank you.

oops
champions tv is scrambled
just a matter of days before the biss keys are cracked

I have Openbox V8 Combo available in stock now at pocket friendly price. Watch DVB S2 and DVB T2 on one box. Also includes IPTV if you have a good Internet connection.