FTA GADGETS???

am talkin of the 180cm dish and sorry i might have missed the topic when it came up so if you dont mind just giv me a heads up of what i wil need and if at all it works huko mashinani my target bein epl matches as you knw in december the games are piled up like crazy .thanks man

Just to assure you that it works. In Migori and have been able to watch channels in NSS-12 and IS-20 perfectly.

2 Likes

Hii V7 imekua na freezing kwa SQny channels from around Thursday. Hope a firmware update is coming very soon

1 Like

Naona ushajibiwa tayari.

luther huyu guy anaongea vitu sishikanishi my question was will i be set na games za epl bila the freezing stuff and which decoder should i buy.ni hayo tu asande.

Have you had a similar set up before, perhaps in Nai?

@luther pole was away kidogo …well to answer you its the first time and ive been reading here abt fta and am since i wil be in shags for the whole of december and gettin to catch up with a game huko entails driving to the center and that is what i dont want so i want to buy the dish and the lnbs plus the right decorder ie strong v7 then go get it fixed i just wanted some assurance that its gonna work well.ni hayo tu thanks

1 Like

Satellite transmission will work anywhere. It’s the most appropriate means for those remote, hard-to-reach areas. Si kuna watu wana dstv/azam/zuku huko shags?

Get a 6’ pf dish, Supermax 777 Plus C-band LNB & Freesat V7 Combo decoder.

thanks alot Luther i wil get all those this weekend you have been of much help.good day Sir

And a good day to you too. You may wanna talk to @Giggz for the V7 Combo.

1 Like

Thanks Doc for the thumbs up.

@Giggz, is it possible to nab this particular bird?

Astra at 19.2° east?

advice on the least dish size, and if V7 combo will be able to work around on the encryption.

thanks in advance.

Ev

Even before i upload the beam/footprint its not receivable here. Its a satellite for European market. You would need a very very big bad ugly dish, what in FTA we call a VVBUD or simply BUD. most European satellites have little or no spillages.

2 Likes

and BTW it mostly has German channels.

1 Like

@Giggz @Luther12 sorry am gate crushing this, i acquired FTA equipment and had a local installer do the initial setup.
I think a 120 cm dish pointed east, c-band lnb, V7 decoder, am in Nakuru. He left me with 2 satellites:Paksat 1 and Intelsat 4.
Am wondering with the setup which other satellites can i nub and their locations?

1 Like

Try Apstar-7 @76.5°E, Intelsat 20 @68.5°E, and NSS-12 @57°E. Measat 3/3A @91.5°E will require a bigger dish. All C-band.

1 Like

Thanks, ill try to get the degrees correctly.So i don’t need any other setting?I have noticed a number besides LNB Freq 5150 on both satellites.Should i put same on the above?

You’ll need a DiSEqC switch to integrate all these sats at which point you’ll apportion the appropriate ports kwa decoder. The 5150 remains as is.

1 Like

I suspect you have either Apstar 7 76E, Intelsat 20 68.5E or Nss12 57E. Unless you post some of the channels you are receiving we can’t be sure of the way forward.