FUCK! AM STUCK!

hiyo part ndio imenishangaza. she 100% banged those fellas when he kicked her out. then she imposed conditions on him. Those conditions, even though currently withdrawn, will be re imposed in the near future after isolating him from the competition. She hooks him on her pussy and other mundane stuff then bam! demands back on the table. He will be back here.

Solid advice mate!

Leta hekaya!

Oouch! Usisahau @Azor Ahai tutapatana hapa tuu!

Sasa think tank! This is the kind of advice I was looking for… umeiona kama mtu anacheza Draft…umeingia king kama game haijaanza!

halafu yeye ndiye anabeg

[ATTACH=full]239375[/ATTACH]
Hizi ndio shida ninazo… And this is what am avoiding… sasa huyo anaona nifunge biashara niende nikadinyane! She told me anataka mtu wa kumwoa… nikakataa… sasa anataka fuck mates…

[ATTACH=full]239372[/ATTACH]

AAaaand u think ur the only one being told this? @MasterYoda vitu vengine hata wewe kuwa serious!
upuzi wa validation uwache.

U THINK ATAWEKA YA 5YEARS, NGOJA UONE WITHIN 1 YEAR MDIGO AKI SWEAL NDO UAMBIWE Haki @MasterYoda yako ilipita na ukuta, talking from experience, mtaita si alinikula sweep back then

…:D:D:D:D…well i think i would take that as compliment

:D:D:D I know am not alone… its just that hio ni chat ya leo… na jioni after works atakuwa kwangu and that will be the 8 chick this month and I have to try this one pussy theory ikuwe practicals.

For now, but when shit hits the fun, u hearing non of it

:D:D:D You folks are making me feel am better off the way I am, kukula nakusonga mbele!

Naona ukilea mtoto wa ndume ingine vile kunaenda.

i have the same thing with a certain someone who doesn’t seem to know what no means

right now ukitumia small head kufkiria atakutrap na ball…same script different monkey. Just cut down communication nigga.

I agree with you,but there is also a saying that goes " Mugunda mukuru niuri umatho"

To me you are proving one thing, that deep within all of us humans there is longing for beauty, love and justice. Siku yako imefika after several fucks etc, na naona yule jamaa anajiita “Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii” pia siku yake itafika tu tukiwa hapa na pia yeye atakuja akihitaji mawaidha.

My advice is that please please please run away from that Tanzanian. I’m warning you. Her reaction shows a lady who wants to take the throne. It is beyond sex. Usikubali kamwe akutembelee. This is that time that you let your mind think and not your d***.

Thanks man… thanks in all honesty. I have this self pressure of just stoping this sleeping around thing and having a woman with me in my house will curb 90% of it am sure.