Fuck...!! I didn't know.

Sawa, wacha nivutie dem wire.

Once I get from a certain phase in life, I consider it past…together with the people in it

Padre uko na uchokozi. Hebu weka thread tukuulize maswali

Wrong, when I was four/five years. When my older siblings left for school I always demanded to follow them am told. Every morning was ruckus till mum gave up on me.

She made sure I repeated nursery till I was six years.

What amazed me was among both girls, none was a virgin and one was a classmate the other was a class ahead of me.

@introvert hii ni sembe ama nini ?

Cjui anataka nini:rolleyes:

Wamekunywa drinking chocolate na ngumu za Osungu.dll.
[ATTACH=full]158784[/ATTACH]

Friendzone was so deep, even she didn’t realise she’d put him there. He should have told you though.

Btw why do you ladies expect us to get when you drop hints na wewe inakaa you didn’t notice his hints?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unakuwa mkali sana Siku hizi. What is?

[ATTACH=full]158788[/ATTACH]

Hihi wasn’t intentional aki… That chick was the one who made me realise Sam was in love with me all along… But sasa there’s nothing I can do now.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:
Umechizi ng’ombe from Kimilili

Same here. That’s why I left Facebook. It kept bringing people from my primary and high School asking to be added.
OP should just move on and let bygones be bygones

Padre 27 epukana na hii ng’ombe Bukusu itakupotosha.

I’m Sam , come home baby .

Asante bro. Hi bukusu inanisumbua sana kuuliza mambo mengi sijawahi fanya :smiley: ama turudishe yeye mtoni tena na chinyimba?

:D:DNo you aren’t

Yani someone is all over you with all those gestures then you still view him as BFF with no slices in return? Women bana! Then you grow up and meet him he has changed, he is no longer chivalrous coz ferk it he learned it the hard way and his new strategy of just not giving a fuck earns him copious amounts of pussy. Wanawake hutaka nini phylgee?? :D:D

:D:D:D:D