FUCK THIS

With all due respect huyo mjamaa amesema hata wewe umekurio bibi?

If you didn’t marry a virgin as a wife…don’t joke. Kutombewa is as easy as 123…if you married a virgin…don’t joke too. Kutombewa is as easy as XYZ. Either way we are SCREWED!!!

Pole Sana…smetimes we hope all the cheats and whoring pple would be put in one island watupatie amani…NKT
It really hurts when you love someone ,Bt they are selfish and arrogant …trust me time will heal you…and she will come begging since gd men are very rare

Msivamie huyu jamaa saana. You dont kick a man when he is already down. @Nostradumbass , dont do anything silly, currently you are overwhelmed with emotions. Be sober as you make any steps/decision. We know you have a course of action in place, all you are seeking is validation. Be sober , very sober. Usifikirie na emotions ujipate Kamiti bro. Pole kwa masaibu.

Time is a healer.

Sometimes, the suspicions are not justified and it’s not healthy to live with a partner who always thinks you have something to hide. That’s why he needs to be sure, otherwise he’ll break his family for no apparent reason - other than baseless suspicion.

If a woman was cheating once once during courtship, she will in marriage
If a woman was a slut while dating ,eventually she will be slutty in marriage
If a man was a whore during dating ,he will do the same in marriage…
UNLESS they come to know and fear God hata si ujinga ya love ya spouse…that’s when they will ever change
Tusidanganyane wenye hawajaoa na kuolewa wajue before waingie katika ndoa

And why the ferk are straight guys so full of emotions like this!!! If my gf cheats i ferk his two or more buddies then i go to my pseudo wife and still ferk her then on my way home i pickup a h@e hapo Ngara…Btw was she wearing a black dress?

ndio hii afande

[ATTACH=full]63691[/ATTACH]

Stop baby sitting a full grown arse msn…this guy is a weakling…utazidi kutombewa bibi we cheza tu hapo…you need to nigger up vunja ata tv akuone mzii that way atatuliza nyege!!! And WTF let’s his wife go on a drinking spree amd stays home to take care of the kids on Friday night???Ww inakaa unataka mchudes

That is a normal thing,Take it cool,Count your losses & Move on.Always be prepared for the worst case scenario from Your wife/GF/Slut that is what experience has taught me.Hekaya Baadaye.If I were you I would be celebrating the Championship for withstanding that Tsunami Successfully with no fury.Good luck

Another idiot

Kumbe ata wewe opiata opiata unatombewa bibi smdfh

Na wewe unalia Lia ukitaka kwenda Pluto juu ya college student hujaoa. Sasa ona mwanaume ameoa…analala peke yake whole night wakati huo bibi anachunishwa mboga only to materialize early morning.

:eek::eek:

HOD of Gays in Kenya UNASUMBUA…Fungua thread yako upake MEFFI huko…watu wanaongea mambo serious uko tu hapa na USHENZI…

At least no eye contact…phew!
Missionary is the worst msee anaweza switch between tit-fuck, BJ, anal, clit-job & pussy-fuck in seconds…plus anaeza mmunju vibaya sana.

Me thinks ii tabia comes from ii stori ya freedom yako. How the hell do I allow my wife to go there, DRINKING, ALONE? Ndingehota.

The fear of the Lord is the begging of wisdom.
She was not meant to be yours bro, so let her go. Infidelity is one mistake that is hard to forgive and forget especially from a mans perspective (@Female Perspective sijui).
Try not to be too predictable in your next genuine relationship, have some degree of mistry and dont expose your entire manly attributes to her.
Good luck and God speed in recovering.

ako recruitment drive boss

Mimi ukini quote ama uni tag huwa naskia nikama nimekanyanga kinyesi muoto wakati WA mvua nikiwa mguu chuma. Wachana Na Mimi MEFFII