Fuck you Admin

Heshimu Enigma

Kwaheri enigma, salimia @mobi na @Ngimanene na matharo [ATTACH=full]324911[/ATTACH]

No one gives a fuck.Most of all The Engineer Enigma.

Things have gone south speedy sana here. Mbona watu wana catch ma feelings on an anonymous forum

@digi kïhiiiiiiiiiii humbwa koko taktaka ya manispaa chiet ghaseeer ibilisi mkuu

he shows his mushroom

he wears pink

say no more.

Fuack them all. Kuna talkers hapa wananyonya mboro ya admin. Maghaseer shenzii types.

As The Enigma,I only fear God my Mother and Uji moto. @Mundu Mulosi and his club of comedians can give each other wet blowjobs.

Told the clowns my life doesnt start and end here in ktalk.I value the content that flows here.But if the shit hits the fan,am in other forums with contents that are equally deep with more refined admins.Banning me here doesnt mean my kid will stop going to school in the IGSCE system :smiley:

No comment

:D:D F you!

Habari admin

How can I ignore admin na moderators. Nyinyi husinya Sana.

I am good my boss! Niambie

Niko poa sana

Uko poa lakini?

That is great! Hope your family is doing good and you are winning in your business

Niko fian lakini kimfuko siko fiti.

Wacha kutajataja jaluos hapa shaghalabaghala. Ghaseer mand guok. You should know that jaluos don’t give a fuaakk.

Sema @Agwambo umemfikisha Siberia, tuanze sherehe. kila moja usiku wa leo atakunywa kwa bill yangu