fucking Housegirl

Wives are very possessive, usidanganywe with those we are grown ups we can do all you want stories… , kama umemuambia and she has not thrown a fit of rage or even sent her away, then be very afraid… Either anajua unamtaka mboch na anakungoja akakushike for so many reasons, may be wife, yeye pia anacheza nje so she wants to even up things…

These mboch things never end well.

Boss usikule mboch.This is a trap.Utauma tu hivi and wife will raise hell.Ataambia mpaka mabeste wake.Utakua unakutana na mabeste wake kwa mall wanaku point wakisema ‘ndio kile kimtu kinakulanga mamboch kwake’.

Ask your wife for permission to fuck her when drunk. Blame the devil and ask her to fire her in case it goes south.

you think your wife has no idea what you are going through? anakuchungulia kwa kando pia, aone kama utajaribu kudunga hilo shimo. Kuna mboch wa jirani ananionyesha meno, na nimejikaza kimwanaume. slamu fupi fupi nikiendanga, sbabau nikikawia hapo naweza sikia grease ya magoti imeisha. Mboch ako sawa. hao majirani hata hatujuani na hatubongi kamwe.

Kula tu wachana Na hawa waoga. Lazima hata mboch anataka. Twanga vitu

Housegal chewing will be your last and worst mistake, it brings down even kings!!!

My brother in law chewed the housie. Dude got some very weird STI. Not worth it!

the STI had no connection with her being a mboch. any girl can carry an STI.

Facts. But in this case there is more shame and social stigma.

Kula Vitu! Kesi baadaye. Kwani iko nene!
(Lakini usikulie kwa nyumba yako. Time wakati ameenda off, mtafute huko nje. Lipa room ya mia tatu, kula yeye mbwa hii)

Mahouseheps wengine ni wachafu kabisa. Usikubali wife alete dem suspicious kwa nyumba. Usikubali.

Kwa mfano, usikubali hawa:

Househelps leaning over with low-cut top (cleavage) while serving tea, when wiping windows…one knee kneel on the sofa while leaning over and arching her back to accentuate the ass, twisting hair and leaning her head on one side when talking to you, changing her voice when answering you, swinging her hips when walking around, alternating closed knees and opening knees when conversing while seated on the other end of the sitting room whole rubbing her kees with her hands, laughing unusually long and loud at non-existent jokes, telling you stuff that is missing when she knows that it is your wife’s business to bother with such…

If a househelp smells your clothes before putting them in the machine, it is too late. You should have fired that one last week…

FUTA

kĮhiiiiiii humbwa koko ya manspaa chiet taktak ibilisi

I disagree, see I fixed. I would do the opposite. I would know she can’t wait to get it and make a move. it’s a sure sign that moves are welcome. unlike the one, you don’t know if she will tell the wife. The art of hunting is about determining the other person’s level of interest first, before disclosing yours; that’s why real men tell women straight up they want to get into their pants. It gives women the freedom to also express themselves coz the fear of being rejected has been removed by the man himself.

Housegirl issa no go zone…unless you’re degenerate weakling who cant control desires

:D:D…vile nimeona hii title nimejua lazma ngombe moja itanitaja hapa…mimi episodes za mboch niliacha …i took sober talkers’ advice

Also, factor in, that house Girl being the mother of your children.

lete hekaya

Kama figure ya mboch inakubamba, kula na macho tu. Usinyemelee coomer halafu upate ni mtaro. Then you will have lost all for nothing. Your wife, your child, probably a limb and your reputation.

this is very bad,and its going to be messy.

God forbid