Fuel adulteration in Kenya

Simba and Stabex are good too

Ni nini mbaya na Wakamba…This in General forum.

Mimi ata sina gari mkubwa. Naendesha a 150CC Boxer when I go to compete for young poontangs na watu wa V8 but I always refuel at Shell

seems you were on your way to f.uck a lanye thus putting your story in sex and relationships

Shell V -power iko sawa ka uko na performance engine, ii ingine nikutupa pesa ya bure. Anything that is not Turbo charged or super charged ni waste. Use Total Excellium that is value for money

Don’t dare fuel there when it rains ,try shell hapo mbele.

Rubis

EPRA ENCOURAGES MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO REPORT FUEL ADULTERATION.
https://www.epra.go.ke/services/enforcement-compliance/fuel-quality-monitoring/

Sawa, so far ni kaa nimekuwa lucky

Sina Gari but have worked in the petroleum industry, all I can advice you is there are three company you should trust for you petrol and gas( shell,oil libya or Ola na total).

I can tell you but that will be putting a gun right up my face, the petroleum industry is run by dangerous cartels who will not think twice to kill you. I think people should know that vpower helps to clean the engine so it will not hurt atakama uko a vits once in a while eka v-power itasaidia in the long run.

Astrol sio mbaya pia

Made me realize that cheap is expensive isn’t just an adage.

It would fit sex and relationships because its about how his girlfriend couldnt start up after kuwekwa mafuta fake… Lakini umalaya yako inakufanya tu ufikirie kuhusu kudinyana adi ukiwa General unaona tu uko Sex and Relationships

I am also a regular there. Thanks for the heads up.

May be admin moved it to general, it was under s & r

I fuelled at Mamba petrol station along juja road once, very early wakati wa curfew, but the car stalled for a week.

What about National Oil?

Yes hio. Am told the Somalis buy license to operate under these major brands like shell or total.

Hapo sabaki kuna beste yangu alikunywa petrol mixed with water. Later confronted the guys wakasema they had an issue with one of their storage tanks

Ako na bahati hakurefill gari

Pole sana. You must have received more of kerosene than diesel. In Kenya its like having a diesel engine is better than petrol juu it’s like adulteration is all over.

Diesel and kerosene are unidentical twins