Fuel Card

When I was an up and coming mbirrionaire making yoghurt and supplying in my jalopy, I used on many occassions my cousin’s fuel card duly supplied by his employer. We worked with one attendant, he would fuel my car and key in my cuzo’s plate numbers, of course I had the pin. When we wanted to drink and dint have cash we would fuel 500 but have the attendant key in 2500. Unless you have your own pump station hauna bahati.

Hapa ndio gari huwekwa free hiyo mtere ya kinungi au salgaa inauwa watu wakijaribu ku balance hiyo hesabu

No wonder most fellows with huge fleets prefer to have their own fuel pump/ station. Common in Tz too.

If you have a sizeable fleet I’d advise a tracker that has the option of fuel management. Don’t do the common GPS trackers, use the OBD version. It reads data from the ECU including mileage,fuel consumption,fuel levels et al. Comes with an app/ platform as well. Been doing research on the HS-3000G.

Hii biashara ya diesel ni noma…Some @Meria Mata colleagues wanaweka free wakishuka hizo milima zote on their way back to the port city ndio angalau wapate mtungi moja mbili…this is an illegal multimillion-dollar indusry.

reminds me my younger days when i was an inspector of works supervising a chinese doing a road project. The contractor used to fuel the excavators and bulldozers at the borrow material site and he used to have a chinese supervisor based on that material site. What we used to do was collude with the excavator guy and ensure that undesirable material has been added to the right material in one truck. Once this is done, these guys would send me the truck reg. plate and i will wait for the it to dump the material at the final destination where i would ‘note’ this very bad material. i would furiously call this chinese supervisor informing him of my disappointment with the material delivered. This guy would rush to where i was to confirm, by the time he was back to the borrow site, hundreds liters of diesel had been siphoned…hiyo kitunguu ilikuwa yanuka sawa sawa.
Something else, if a major road construction begins in your area, your eyes must be on the young girls in that area…these supervisors of works and foremen u see around usually have lots of free money …

Track and Trace have a fuel monitoring system that’s quit effective.Contact them!

Kuna kampuni nilifanyia muindi akakua drastic kwa drivers anaangalia mileage na consumption per Km/ltr.
Sema madere kuinua tyre za side moja za nyuma fkwa canter alafu ina wekwa gear five na ka idling kadogo inaongeza mileage pole pole bila kusonga mahali hadi mtungi moja inapatikana.

leo c mazda carol?

There are fuel management systems that alerts you even when the vehicle is idling for a certain set time.combine that with card for every vehicle and consumption for each vehicle and you will reduce fuel budget considerably

Boss, in kenya can you give names of companies that use OBD version/HS-3000G type of trackers. seems efficient sana.

None comes to mind. If interested I can give you the suppliers contacts you talk to them directly