Fuel economy

Hehehehe, inakaa uwongo, huyu jamaa very likely ana promote the spark plugs au excellium.

3 Likes

A 600 and a 750cc, both more than 25 years old and carburettor-fed. I don’t expect too much fuel wise.

…Why should i lie…i have no interest in both. Am only trying to enlighten my brothers and sisters who we share a lot in this village

1 Like

Hehehe.
Saitan.

tax? maximum size of the thing you buying?

…i also expected to be charged customs duty but it wasnt charged…it just came like a gift…the package is packed simply to avoid it being bulky thus reduced costs

Posta at times look the other way, other times you will get charged.

…yes true…sometimes a watch comes to the boz direct other times its charged custom duty

I see people writing about fuel economy natoka hiyo thread mbio.

…haiya kwani una ile mercedes ya 6.3litre ama?

Higher CC doesn’t necessarily mean higher consumption

1 Like

Tuning ya carburettor for economy inataka science…But Jatelo wewe ni engineer,Fanya calculation

shipping cost is too high: around 90 dollars for DHL but aliexpress normal shipping goes for around 10 dollars with a 25-60 day waiting period, it can be cheap if you have the patience…

[ATTACH=full]82797[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Ati thao alafu unaenda macha na kurudi na kuenda tena? Asi!

True. Sizing the jets is a science. You must take into account riding altitude.

1 Like

True. For most small items no tax is levied.

Use DHL only for high value items or those you need urgently. Else take any of the other postal options; most with a stated delivery period of 7-20 days will usually deliver in 10 days.

Very very enlightening.

So what about my Premio 1800 cc? it usually chews fuel like a nonsense. Naks-Eldy 156 Km goes with 20 Liters (Ksh 2000). any ideas to improve fuel efficiency?

Hehe…hiyo imearibika enda fanyiwa diagnostics utapata sensor fulani imechapa.