Fueling station attendants

:D:D:D
Sawa mkubwa

:smiley: karibu

Which state specifically?
Do you study or work?
Do you get called black ass nigga at times?

BMW

LEXUS

Yes. but this is very routine in fairly modern BMWs. no dipsticks

That shell petrol station? I thought it was discussed here na ikasemekana they are notorious for fuel degradation and conmanship:confused:

hehe I always stop switch off the car and get out before telling them the amount I need while looking at the fuel pump. Most of the times wanakuangalia vibaya sana.

Lesson you should learn is never sit inside the car boss style when someone is working on your car.
I even sometimes get out of the car while it’s being fuelled, helps stretch and check what’s being done.
Always check your car fluids before leaving your house, not at the petrol station.

First thing you need to know is that ukisimamisha gari peti the oil level needs minimum 10 minutes to come anywhere close to its real level. an hour is better. oil circulates throughout the engine so it needs time to flow back to the sump before you use the dipstick kupima.
veterans check their oil before starting the car in the morning. amateurs leave it to petrol station attendants.
you also need to be aware usiwekewe mineral oil if your car needs synthetic because some attendants ni bure. some will even top up with waste oil.
know your cars guys

What I have known all this years is the fact that gari huangaliwa asubuhi. Oil check, coolant check then you are good to go. Hii maneno ya kukubali to impress a slayquin attendant will put you in shit.

:D:D:D Hiyo kazi Yao haikuwagi na tip.

Yes… Sijawahi kanyaga hapo Tena.

That lesson of checking oil in the morning is a very good idea. I will include it in my schedule.

Mambo ya fuelling. Consider getting a full tank at your most trustworthy petrol station. If you can help it avoid hizi refills za 500 Bob hapa, 1K pale.

i’m considering this move starting October. I want to see how much saving i will do, if any at all.

Just budget for the fuel like you do everything else. Focus on what you need to get done using that car and plan accordingly.

Kigui giki gari iki lose engine oil iko na shida gani.Shaitani

A car may be burning oil for a few different reasons. The two most common are because it is bypassing the piston rings, or leaking past the valve seals. … If your engine’s piston rings are worn out from high mileage or poor maintenance they can allow small amounts of oil past to be burnt during the combustion process.

why would you let people add oil just like that. if a car if going low on oil you should be alarmed. disappearing oil means that you need a new engine because the cylinders are worn or rings are worn/broken. the only other reason is if your engine is warped and oil is dissapearing into the coolant passages.