FULL Supreme Court judgement official thread

My bad. MkUmbwa.

Not on my league.tafuta wanduli wenzako mshrub pamoja.

:D:D.
Some people areā€¦never mind.

Apeleke upussy wake back to NASA. What does he expect to gain?

Na Jubilee Party, or Uhuru himself, should distance themselves from this nonsense kapsaa!

he is just being an airhead just like his fellow evil society shit heads the likes of maina kiai and gladwell otieno. btw, sijui alipata nomineshens aje coz before he saw the light, he was a babuon asslicker.

2 Likes

I respectifully disagree. What he has done is provided for in the Katiba.

4 Likes

With respect to those like @Soprano who are ardent JP supporters, I think your opposition to the Wambugu petition is misinformed. You need to remember a few things.

One, the SC voided, in an almost unprecedented manner in global history - GLOBAL HISTORY - the will of the Kenyan people.

Secondly, and as I have stated, there is growing evidence that the judiciary has been captured by certain interests, both foreign and local, and could be used for a Ukraine-style civilian coup.

In these circumstances, the people have a right to reclaim their sovereignity by all means necessary, including physical ejection of the judges from their chambers.

Wambugu is simply exercising one of the options open to the people.

Asanteni.

14 Likes

wambugu is an attention seeking nutter whose fanatical support can be bought for a shilling. canā€™t stand the buffoon

4 Likes

well said

[MEDIA=twitter]908303459136540672[/MEDIA]

Way to go, Jubilee!
@FieldMarshal CouchP??

Wambugu is doing the right thing, we need to show maraga and his company they are not demi gods. Peoples will is supreme. He nullify election over irregularities and illegalites bra bra ā€¦ and spend his sweet time not caring to even give a summary of judgement to direct the IEBC and guide political parties. Now nasa is making demands of which we donā€™t know whether they will be supported by his ruling. Maraga is playing a dangerous game he needs to be tamed once and for all. The jubilee may pretend to distance itself from the move but a few weeks from now they will kick his ass hard.