Fun fact of the day: ukitaka jua yuko tight ama ni mtaro

anamaanisha central ladies

Ni Ndiri momo Pris :cool:

Weka mbisha full tuamini

3 Likes

Babes,i am joking with you siunajua hivyo? Ofcourse you are not a momo. i was just trying to be funny and i am sorry. Tumetoka mbali mimi na weweā€¦

1 Like

@Unicorn . I am officially accusing you of being a ā€œmomoā€ until utuwekee bisha ata ya toes zako to prove otherwise.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with momos so I donā€™t mind if you accuse me of being one;)

1 Like

Shh! Ignorance is bliss.:smiley:

1 Like

Woishe kwani umeona kama nimeboeka :):slight_smile: am a mini momo :D:D:D

I have seen a picture of you and you are smoking hot!
Sipendi kukukosea,you look too innocentā€¦ and you can even cook chapati na mbaaziā€¦ aaahhhhhhhhā€¦ i would never want to say anything that would wipe away your beautiful smile from off your pretty face.

1 Like

Nilishapostingi kitambo

I never suggested there was nothing wrong with momos,i wouldn`t be caught dead with anything less than a momo but ni wewe umeanza kuitisha mbisha so i thought it would be nice if you wekead us yours. Ya @Purr_27 tushaona. Ikira mbica andu mamenyane.

1 Like

Hiyo haikuwa full. Tunataka (ninataka) kuona mawezere.

1 Like

@Unicorn = @Ice_Cube

3 Likes

Nitaweka baadaye. LOL

1 Like

women have the advantage of being able to regulate the tightness of their sweet vaginas what an advantage, men get conned every day trying to increase the sizes of their mufflers

1 Like

Why the hell do you want to see other babes wezere if you are one.CSI muko wapi jameni?

How would you know the seriousness of vagina tightness?

3 Likes

I do comparison;)

I will masturbate to this statement you just saved my internet bills for the night

Haujambia @ol monk poa.
But its true,@ol monk wouldn`t know the difference in ā€œgripā€ if he accidentally stuck his cock in the ā€œwrongā€ hole! kikikikiiiikkiikkiikkikkiii!!!

2 Likes