Funding NASA.....

Hao nasa mpigs walitaka onenjigi afukuzwe. So watalipa kile alikua analipia, au sio?

1 Like

Alafu on top of that they fund their own campaigns in their constituency for the same baba

Hapa ndio unaskianga thie ukiumaga

1 Like

No wonder they defect in droves to Jubilee. And someone will still put our small and big wins into question!!!

Expect more defecants at 3/4 ya salary munichukulie na pa Mimi nimetoka campaigns zangu na mfuko haijarecover

Hapo walijipiga owngoal

then wakishindwa wapeleke form 34B hazina watermark supreme court…

hivi ndo mlipatwa mnalala SCOK

I’m sure if Jimmy is still with them, he will lower his investment greatly.
If you thought the first round of Nasa campaign was cash-strapped, you ain’t seen anything yet.
The only Nasa shirts I saw were the oversized ones that were worn by the pot-bellied principals. Supporters did not get T-shirts or caps.
This is what 5 years outside government did to Raila and Kalonzo.
In my estimates, one full day of a proper presidential campaign requires a minimum of Sh100 million. The main delegation led by the presidential candidates can easily burn through 50 million a day. This includes fuel, loud speakers, ferrying supporters, bribing them, giving them t-shirts, security etc. Not forgetting bribing the local leaders to join your side. And the candidates hold like 10 rallies a day.
But for a serious guy, the candidate is just in one of the campaign team. There are simultaneous rallies happening across the country, like the ones led by Moses Kuria’s Mbele iko sawa.
Plus many others by small village politicians.

When Nasa struggles to raise Sh50 million from their MPs, I’m wondering what they intend to do with that pocket change.

Before August 8th, Jubilee said they held 500 rallies, you can bet they burnt more than Sh10 billion in the process. Nasa with about 150 rallies probably spent less than Sh2 billion.
As much as we deny it, Kenyan politics is about money. Nasa does not have any. It will be really sad if the Supreme Court verdict set them up for an even more massive loss.

[ATTACH=full]124692[/ATTACH]