Funny and comic things in Kenya and Tanzania.

Pole ya nini sasa? Kwani kufa ni adhabu? Kufa ni kawaida sana for sustainable world and thriving of flora and fauna of this world. Imagine kama tusingekuwa tunakufa how overpopulated this world would be?

So I don’t see any point ya kusema sorry…hopefully she is in better place spiritually… That’s all I can say.

Ask me the master… I have been dead thousands of years ago before I was born and learn the secret of the grave.

Death has to be celebrated as we celebrate birth.

May be in Kenya… Not in Tanzania.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:meffi::meffi:

What’s the heck? :rolleyes::smiley:

Hahaha…

@123tokambio I only do keringet. Pantambua dasani. :slight_smile:

Si jamaa atalia Zaidi, ikiwa Dasani ni expensive kwake, Keringet ataweza? :oops:

Tanzania has the rapid commuter buses in Dar es salaam city while Kenyans do not have it at Nairobi,this is very funny…

Tunashia thingsi aloti? Sina uhakika ankoli

Pesa kuwa juu sometimes ni mbaya. Unakuwa huwezi export kirahisi. Ndiyo maana China wanashusha pesa yao. Pengine ndiyo maana Tanzania inapata pesa nyingi kwenye utalii

ngitee, kubebwa na basi sio kitu funny. even in Kenya we have SGR and and that doesn’t count as funny. twi vamwe muthiti??

He said I deserve expensive things :smiley:
Au sio @Dave Mtzd??

Don’t be surprised! Have ever laugh at some jokes because they are not funny at all. Ahahaha!

unacheka nini makufudhi chieth???
we don’t need your stale homosexual jokes

Exactly, You deserve something good in your life swry lady…!

Because you will treated as international hubby and not local hubby as those girls from Tandale.

I love you @Phylgee and executive pure drinking water is your class.

Xoxo!

yaonekana ukona stashahada kwenye nyanja za uchumi ila sarafu kuibuka pia una faida si haba.

What does chieth means?

Relax!! Don’t takes this internet things so serious… Utagonjeka na ulcers bure.

m

means meffi

:D:D:D. Mwalimu as usual.

and meffi means shoste:D

Hizi expensive things utalipia expensively, from these backyard-loving magufulians :smiley: