Funny sycophants comments before elections

I remember there was an elder whose comments were.
:D:D:D wacha nisiongee, kuna watu watashtuka.
Seems he was the one who shtukad, he never comments since 9/8/2017.

1 Like

Ati ulikuwa unamaanisha nini @kah tony …ama wacha tu, nimeelewa:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]120178[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Only Nairobi county voted as @mouraythee’s polls predicted. The rest of the nation didnt see those polls

2 Likes

nakumbuka io ngware ya elections budangu akisema ‘Raila ataacha Uhuru na margin kubwa sana’…we laugh about that prophesy everyday

1 Like

Just passing through. Kuna mtu alisema nitaepa by 8/8. He also was certain meru and tharaka nithi will vote opposition. Saa hii ni machungu tele.

5 Likes

Rarely does one get to be so right on the money. I feel a tinge of jealousy. Kudos Dr. Amatsimbi Misigo!

Which contentious issues? My fren issue ni moja tuu kwa hio kesi yenu.

Are all Forms 34A and 34B used to give final tally GENUINE and SIGNED by political party agents? And do the figures marry each other all through to Form 35C.

Hio mambo ya hacking na bla bla bla…Maraga hataki kuskia

3 Likes

SC will be given 34as as they should be signed and stamped. NASA is wasting time and keeping people hopeful

Mucunu hapo umedinya point. At last your brain has started working correctly:D

bookmarked for later gloating

Usifanye niende archive kutafuta your UOTP comments, ebu join Ruto 2022

1 Like

Hiyo post sikuiona, iko ignored list. I have followed the link and read it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nimecheka yangu yote. Funny right now I feel like the elections were a month ago.
My only advice to opposition, learn from all of Kenya elections history first, the changed dynamics in the grassroots and needs before you even look at 2022. 2017 was just a dress rehearsal for 2022 and Jubilee wheels are already turning. The post election analysis is complete now its down to work.

I still stand for whatever I said before…The is too much corruption in kenya for any justice to be done

Hehehe…nakumbuka kuna talker fulani alikuwa anafungua thread kila siku posting mharo material ati venye Uhuru has failed. I think he was only trying to convince himself more than anybody else that Raila would win…he has not been seen ever since.

3 Likes

I have found the reason why opposition is confused about Form 34B. They saw the photo below and now its also subject of its confused petition to the supreme court.
[ATTACH=full]120202[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Mukiona ule mluhya ako na mkundu kwa uso aka @uncle nyam . Musalimieni .

1 Like

Ma

Matapaka scammer,conman,mwisi,tapeli,con artist,potelea Kavirondo!

Again, yule Wolf wa ipsos was very right. Looks like the old man never cook numbers to please anyone!

And still you think Jakuon is an answer to corruption? Hehehe

For corruption to end in Kenya…all her citizens should just be exterminated from the face of the earth. Hapo ndio corruption ya Kenya itaisha

Am politicaly left (democrat) and will stay like that