Furthering Education..Please saidieni

Due your background in eng/lit lookcat your transcripts and see among the units including electives which you liked and search for a masters in the same.my advice is institutional management

education in Kenya is over-rated. just like @tall mnyama everywhere I swore never to set foot in a university in pursuit of masters. so many uneducated Kenyans (I mean those without degrees) are making millions while graduates are being paid gross salaries of 50k

Cfa na hio background? Kua serious gathee

Do a law degree kama LLM hivi…but that willwill require jetting out. …I think

I wouldn’t be such kind of a contractor, in the technical field your skills are everything.Hii maneno ya karatasi kwa site doesn’t count.

Hey,

If you are planning to have a teaching career (teaching at international schools for example) I’d suggest, if you can afford go for a MEd (speciality in one of these: Curriculum Instruction, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - TESOL, Technology Education, International Education - IB speciality, Eng/Lit Education etc) from a western reputable university (forget these local universities, no pun intended). This will open opportunities galore in teaching overseas. I been teaching abroad for 9 years now and I can confirm to you this works! For starters, have a look at university of Sunderland or Leicester University - I did mine at University of Sunderland. All the best!

@JFriedIce thank you so so much…Any link to the said universities will be highly appreciated. You just knew what I wanted.Thank you

Opportunities here are limited, good for you

By the way, University of Sunderland discounts fees for some of their programs (Masters of Education included) to East African students and they got very flexible payment plans for PostGrad programs, the best part, you could choose to do your Masters through Distance Learning.

University of Sunderland:

Online and Distance Learning | The University of Sunderland

University of Leicester:

International Education MA, by distance learning | University of Leicester

Thank you so much.Be blessed. Let me try my luck

Why would you say that?Elaborate

Kwanza acha tuone kama utaweza kuchambua hekaya ndio tukupatie advise

We kwenda…Umekuja ukapata usaidizi pia sasa unajifanya ‘kuchambua hekaya’???Sirry. .

Nataka nikuletee kijana yangu asomee huko.

No worry bro…I will teach him how to behave like an Alpha male…:D:D:D

Yeah plus your teaching subject of course!

That’s my calling…to nurture these young minds and get a refined generation

Yap. Plus alpha males for a sustainable future.

By the way Prof. Ngugi wathiong’o hajafanya hata phd… Ni vile yeye huwa amenukisha hekaya… Follow suit

Either you are single ama kama you have a partner ni dunderhead… Sanasana the former.