FUSO MANENOZ

serious engines and equally serious gear boxes, (you get 4 different ratios for reverse :D:D:D )

Hehehe, from zero to 20 kms/hr ushafika gear 10, uki miss gear as in from 3 uingie 5, from 5 udunge 8 and from 8 uende 11 gari yazima kwa barabara katikati. In some companies umemwaga unga. You are dismissed on the spot. Kwa anwaralis unapewa 3 warnings. Ikifanyika mara ya inne Ata asikupate kwa gari akija kugurumisha

6 Likes

Waambie. Na gari ikijizima mwenyewe (control room) is alerted immediately.

3 Likes

and they send a replacement driver in the rescue vehicle :D:D

5 Likes

Precisely! Kazi haisimami.

3 Likes

The driver cannot restart?

1 Like

The gear box is so sensitive that the computer shuts down the engine to prevent more damage.
Mpaka iwekwe restart code after canceling the error.
[ATTACH=full]88206[/ATTACH]
Current situation at Mai Mahiu, huge tail back

3 Likes

Hiyo 20 ft ameweka kwa twist lock za katikati which is the best recommended position for a 20 ft container ambayo iko na weight kubwa
Mimi naona kama Shida ni trailer ama time ya loading top loader loaded na nguvu

1 Like

What if ufike Mlolongo ama Emali hivi to take a break, gari haizimwi?

1 Like

Kwani wanafundisha jinsi ya kuendesha “carpet” hewani?

1 Like

Gari inazimwa, the problem comes if you skip gears when in motion, the OBC immobilizes the truck, and you can’t start it unless the error count is reset back to zero

4 Likes

Mimi hata nikiwa Mbirrionaye lasima niendeshe trailer ya 40ft. Heri niombe dere wa kampuni yangu squad moja.

4 Likes

Duh mwanangu gari la nguvu hilo

Hey!! at least tag me appropriately so that I know what you are spouting. You molten slab of shit from a 1000 men!

Hehehe.
Engineer make sure you don’t leave your drawings on the floor.

1 Like

Cheki hii truck in M7 land.
[ATTACH=full]88216[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]88217[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]88218[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Hehehe.
Hii ni TATA series 1.
Wacha kuniletea aibu ES.
:D:D

2 Likes

I’ll keep them in zip locks!

He he he!
@Meria Mata, hawa watu wafundishwe kubalance mizigo kwa lorry.

Sio kubalance, the load was not secured ikaslip backwards leading to the imbalance, same thing happened in kibarani when a 20 ft container slipped backwards and lifted up a merc truck zile ma 1924 sky high, turnboy alivunjika mguu aliporuka from the cabin

2 Likes