Future countries once we split.

They would then be oppressed and would have their jakuon sumbuaring like Besigye or in an unending war. Dont you get the gist of the thread?

1 Like

There’s no empty land in .ke

1 Like

Remember Ethiopia, a country used to tough wars, gave up on Eritrea. Amhara elite was shown the middle finger in a similar situation. its not automatic.

Comment number #22 is not worth replying to. Refusing to understand simply because you are junior “life” member in a temporary party set up.

You seriously want us to count the comments up to 22?:smiley:

3 Likes

Hehe. On pc version you can see the number. Didnt know it cant be seen on mobile. That gashui guy isnt worth quoting sometimes. Autistic commentary

1 Like

What if oil ipatikane huko which is likely. …

Well … Now you know! Ahaha

Interesting read on the Amharic people by the way. You have given me something to ponder about.
Ahsante.

1 Like

The blunder the amhara did was they pushed the Italian to the Eritrea and thought they had won them and preferred to leave them there, forgetting that they were to need the only port. Eritreans got upset because they felt abandoned and left to deal with colonizers, hence rebellion

2 Likes

kuuliza so ujinga…why can’t the county gvt of Turkana drill the ocean of water under it’s sun glazed land and sell it to the rest of kenya? are there plans??

1. Thats a giant political issue warranting nanok to become next undisputed jakuon.
  2. Government has no idea on where to start.
  3. Most importantly, easier money for elite to loot in oil.
  4. Confused populace with twisted order of priorities.
1 Like

I heard tests indicate that its too salty apparently .

utaskia ngamia zikiitisha secession. ati this is muslim oil. I would rather deal with stubborn nywele ngumu than people who can backstab you any time.

2 Likes

too bad

I wish we could shit out all the wrong nilotes back to dickhead of africa wakalishe ng’ombe huko

Hio ya mafuta sidhani in the longrun wataeza kukula bila kugawia mwananchi.With the amount of information dissemination platforms out here, It will be hard bana. Hio by itself inaeza choma wengiii.

Have you heard of what’s going on in Nigeria and in Niger delta in particular?

Swallow by the way ulifaulu kuacha supermatch? :smiley:

Problem is most of them were here before our bantu ancestors arrived plus they are in their ancestral land. Also most of the eastern bantus especially kikuyus are mixed with maasais. In my opinion, my problem is with zoomalis not nywele ngumu.

The Shifta War was presented by the government as a small issue to do with banditry, but in actual sense it was a major problem that had the potential to spiral wildly out of control. The name itself, Shifta (Somali name for bandit), was a derogatory propaganda tool meant to deny it of any formal support. In actual sense, the Shifta War (I’m sure the Somalis had another name for it, just like The Fall of Saigon (by Americans) was referred to as The Liberation of Saigon by the Vietnamese) was a very serious affair.
Somalis wanted to be part of Greater Somalia, so such secessionist movements would always be encouraged and supported by the Somali government. In my opinion, the only reason the Kenya government was able to easily contain the Shifta “menace” was because Somalia was not yet powerful enough to project her power outside her own borders. Compare this with the Ogaden War that began in 1977, 10 years after the official end of the Shifta War. At one point during the war, Somalia controlled more than 80% of Ogaden…

Ethiopia was saved from a major defeat and a permanent loss of territory due to a massive airlift of military supplies ($7 Billion), the arrival of 16,000 Cuban troops, 1,500 Soviet advisors and 2 brigades from South Yemen, also airlifted to reinforce Addis Ababa. Despite this, large parts of the Ogaden remained in Somali hands until 1980

What I’m saying is, Somalia fucked Ethiopia real good.

2 Likes