FWB's

Sijasema ni sponza. meffi

Bring that hekaya…wacha kuwa mchoyo:D

Oh no, he’s lucky…:cool:

Omwami, haunisaidii

…and in those it’s just about the man feeling good??

To you he’s your FWB, to him you’re just another whore he’s sleeping with. Keep that in mind.

orgasm on your own time…when you are with fwb, you are on the clock

:D:D That’s so mean. That’s what you do to people? @nairobilay …you’re a mean human being.

If get you there / akusugue vizuri

You are playing a dangerous game… wewe unaingaia pale na mentality ya its only sex … you fuck for a while by the time you realise what is happening you will be acting crazy whenever you see other females around him. True story.

Damn! That hurt. But thank you for your contribution.

malaya ya Githurai unataka kushikia customer ball??([SIZE=1]on a light note[/SIZE])

1.buy lube
2.kumbuka anapenda rimming

But I’m not planning on hanging around him…so what he does, i don’t even get to know. Won’t work still? :confused:

That’s other guys. Im kind, tender lover…we shall even read bible verses in between sessions

Unataka kuwa huyo customer tumalize hii biashara saa huu huu? ([SIZE=2]on a much lighter note[/SIZE])

Family or not, you will develop feelings if you shag him. I can even bet on this. Women suck in FWB relationships and cant differentiate between them and reality. Stop thinking that you are special, you aren’t. Why don’t you shag him for a month and tell me how you feel when he shags another girl…

Master!..Teach us your ways…:D…Tender lovers don’t blow their own trumpet, (Phenomenal Woman, 2016).

Ewwwwww…you need Jesus!

You dont have to hang out around him to wonder wtf he is doing when he is not with you…all he has to do is fuck shit out of you and your whole world will be fucked up…

We’re starting the activity this weekend. I’ll keep you posted Q.