G City Thika rd

Haha… Am hopeful. Are you here yet

1 Like

Yes . we can think of something …

1 Like

not yet leo ni indoors through out we can discuss your birthday over a movie and some liquor?

1 Like

Very lame… seriously discuss over some liquor? :eek: on behalf of @Nameberry1 Thanks but No. Thanks ;):slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe I came and left…it was packed to capacity. …mostly with beautiful ladies. …wish ide have cone earlier than 4pm…would have stayed longer

1 Like

:smiley:

So u saw hot mamis and freaked out so u left … :rolleyes:

1 Like

ufisi wangu umeonekania 18, I salenda for now but I have my eyes on her ready to pounce again

[ATTACH=full]12289[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

@Ice_Cube you have a habit of turning down mamas here… First you decline @Purr_27 advances then uliambia @Nameberry1 utatokea then after she arrives you chicken out ssup with you dude ama wewe ni kama venye omkiya aliniita; fisi ya circus you can’t bite??o_Oo_O

4 Likes

I never told her anywhere nakuja I think una confuse mimi na mark10 check the comments, and turning down purr? where does this even come from dude?

On another note to some of us Ktalk is a place to unwind not taking anything seriously or looking to pick up females, if we bring our relationships onto this platform we plug the only channel we may have to vent out and let loose.

3 Likes

Hmm umeruka futi mia mbili sio?? Aina was issokay is fine… lakini tuambiane ukweli Purr akudaigi??

1 Like

hebu nipe screen shot niki invite nameberries,

halafu purr hani dai boss she has a life out there just like most members here

as you gain more experience in the field, you will understand this school of thought. You will divide areas between sanctuaries, battlefields and where anything goes. As a fisi matures he learns to pick his battles and conquests wisely.

You told me that you were coming to Garden city… I remember that very well. You are rejecting us

1 Like

hehe wapi? hebu nipe screen shot I only followed up on mkufuu’s comment on the birthday jibe.

wapi mark10 aseme amefika wapi maybe that is where we all have a misunderstanding

My friend picha umewacha Wapi ya beautiful ladies Jameni?

2 Likes

Haha what a twist in this story…

Ndio hii
[ATTACH=full]12294[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

http://www.onlinegooner.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_coffeespit.gif What an interesting twist…LOL… Been off this thread for a sec and next time I log in it has turned awesome. Anyway @Ice_Cube hajadai yeyote at least not on this thread…just some banter. Lol

1 Like

Exactly! We can do a hell of things together.

1 Like