GADO

Just like you have shoved yours?

Tell us more Cleopatra

:eek::eek: Gado ametoa gloves. Sijui if other artists will join him.

unakuwanga Alaska ama Hawaii ama bronx ?

Gado should have his work permit revoked for taking part in active politics.
He is a good cartoonist but does not know where to draw the line… Afanywe MM style

You don’t seem to understand the role of cartoonists in a society. Lakini hapo kwa arap Singh. Eti anangojea mdosi alewe alale ndio afungue safe kuiba?

:D:Das an outsider ako less likely kuwa influenced by tribe… hiyo ni sweep na slap to the face

Lines are boring to draw.

Watu wawache mafeelings, ile time Gado alichora nasa ni ndege imepigwa hadi kiraka na propellers ziko dead na raila ndio flight captain… Wasee wa chupilee walisema hoyee.

you are right but that’s a grey area…
[ATTACH=full]158519[/ATTACH]

however…
[ATTACH=full]158520[/ATTACH]

its not defamation nor character assassination though in such criticism ,government officials can’t sue private citizens for criticizing their performance of official duties unless it’s delves into personal lives.A president moreover can just sit and watch, yes it is possible that as a citizen he still has the legal right to sue anyone but remember,he’s above the law per se, his office is not of political vindictive or the resentful unles he’s Idi Amin wetu hapa wa equator manenos ,such actions are not well received by the public. It’s very possible that decisions like that could possibly impeach him.Its more of a catch 22,damned if do ,damned if you don’t

Competition roho safi…

I have nothing against him as an individual but I think being a foreigner he should steer clear of political activism. Even in the US there has been a lot hue and cry that Russians meddled with the political process. Anyway in Kenya anything goes!

Not at all.
He’s light years away.

Away or ahead? Ama ni behind?

I wish ningekuwa majuu earning dollars.