Gaining Weight

chicken and brown rice daily is the best combination. If you are naturally very skinny you have to eat multiple full meals a day, not less than four meals.

Stop wanking, take zinc supplements and start working out gradually and muscles will grow.

a combination of lifting weights in the gym and 2 litres of whole milk every day

Just marry, and not a kunguru. mwili hukuja automatic

bangi ukitumia kwa wingi, huukondesha mtu bado

Nilijaribu Weights bila plan poa ya food now I am withered. I have totally lost glory! lakini @moto kubwa huezi nitisha

Beans aren’t too bad, especially saa hii vile pesa ni shida kwa watu kadhaa.
[ATTACH=full]199800[/ATTACH]

Why do you want to gain weight though? I though you skinny niggas ndio mnasumbua wamama… Si we had that skinny bugger wazir chacha boning women reps let right center…

Download app inaitwa my fitness pal,will help with tracking the calories you eat and can estimate the weight you will gain or lose depending on what you are eating over time[ATTACH=full]199809[/ATTACH]

If uko poa kimfuko, ugali, nyama , sukuma na Tusker mbili daily for kitu a month will work wonders. If ndivo niligain weight.

Kula whey kama mimi

[ATTACH=full]199822[/ATTACH]

kunywa mafuta ya elianto

Pata bibi mkisii. Utaongeza bila effort. Chinsaaga, marurano na matoke hata kwa toothpaste

Diet
Consume atleast 6meals per day;This increases your rate of weight gain very highly.Eat every after 3hours.

Cook all your meals in the morning walk with your food around in foodtins.

Excercise.This also makes your body gain weight too.

Supplementatation;according to your body weight pita pale chemist nunua multivitamins;omega 3 na BCAA.

Sleep early everyday.You need 7-9hours sleep time to gain weight nothing else.

Live a stress free life;Log out of social media ;take walks and think less.

Rudi unijibu after 3months if It hasnt worked nitakuja kukutrain sasa

Umeshatembelea kituo cha VCT?

Twanga chuma almost twice your weight 5 times a week.

You will eat like an army worm and bullk like Michelin m[ATTACH]200145[/ATTACH]an

wachana na stress ya sportpesa

muhindi amenikamua sana

Hehehehe… Shida zingine ata sijui niseme…(wakati wengine tunashindwa tufanye aje tukate utambi)…

Sahau peasantry and start feeding on meat…sio ati beans for protein.Niggah please…

try this…(Got me pumped up at one time!!)

Pork Chips every Friday alafu beer/keg
Nyama ina mafuta every twodays say wednesday and Monday.
Two tea cups every morning with cake/kdf etc and eggs
Mutura and Soup every evening without fail
Eat late like eleven evening and then sleep
DOnt walk…Ata distance kidogo chukua mat (sahau peasantry)

Talk to me in a month…and no need for thanks

You could be an ectomorph. Accept that you may not be as big as you may want; so train for strength and endurance. Be tiny but strong.