Gakuru Conspiracy Theories.

It is easy to find and assemble the videos from all the media houses that should identify any inconsistencies.

This is more likely a result of the speed at which the car was going at. I posted one such video of an accident elsewhere. Several more examples can be found on youtube.

This video confirms the account of who she is referring to and the type of injuries
[MEDIA=facebook]id=10214797047026584;type=video[/MEDIA]

Rink?

Rink?

Boss I think you’re hollow upstairs, drunk or you’ve been reading a lot of fiction books, which bodyguard are you referring a don’t tell me to click. No two who told you the county’s driver is a bodyguard?

Iko shida

wapi yule jamaa alianalyze Akombe kama alikuwa CIA aspin hii conspiracy ikuwe believable kidogo. @patco hii uako iko na glaring inconsistencies mingi

Hollow kitu gani this is the same Kenya where you cop fellows (I hear you’re a cop ) change stories at whims. Si ile ya jaguar watu waliona driver ni msichana, tena story ikachange. Na hio story ilienda hivo hadi ikaisha. Ile ya ule pastor pia ilikanyagiwa hivo. Yaani you guys are behaving as if this is too strange in Kenya.
Na sikusema Raila was driving. This is not a jubilee vs raila thing as everything on this website appears. Due to shock in the family maybe they decided to keep the whole thing under wraps.

Hiyo nakumbuka. Akombe was a double agent. :smiley:

@Ice pubes reta rink

watu sio wajinga hivo. walisema kulikuwa na kijana mdogo kwa gari. a boy, not a man who looks like a boy. and the one who especially described him well looked a bit nervous. understandable when you see the implications.

The guy dark glasses was He the same person who saw the Nakuru plane crash.

I think He looks similar to the guy appearing between unye and His wife on the pic of unye greeting raila in church.

Ktalk CSI investigate and verify.

It was gory so Mundu deleted.

[MEDIA=facebook]1673900652669981[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=facebook]1673900652669981[/MEDIA]

What I know about accidents, every eye witness has their own version of the events. So, it is important to believe none 100%. From the pics posted of the governor before he was removed from the car, it seems he had grave injuries from any part of the thighs to the abdomen area. Accidents do happen but the driver who escaped unhurt - according to reports - should be thoroughly investigated. Some of these drivers and bodyguards aint loyal.

[ATTACH=full]137505[/ATTACH]

Tulimaliza uchambuzi jana bwana, pitia threads

Wewe wacha hizo…i saw the sh!t on Kili mums. Wachana na Legei, a respected marksman[ATTACH=full]137510[/ATTACH]

This is a man with a child’s face.

hebu ipost hapa