gambling

This sounds like an American. Weka hekaya kienyeji meffi.

2 Likes

umeongea poa. i remember my uncle would take his paycheck of 15,000 in the 80’s and would give the wife to budget for house,shopping, school fees and kindly request my aunt to give him entertainement money ya fombe. if he ran out before end of the month he would stay sober. He later died after fallen kwa mtaro and drunk all the water running down the stream …

2 Likes

Dude… Weka spoiler buana, anyway pole

1 Like

Good thing I stopped gambling, plus I am about 5weeks without booze… bottom line, its all about the will power bruh. I got a kid coming, gotta start saving up for rainy days… Give it time, you will get over it

1 Like

ha ha it changed my life after i got into drinking habit too when in college. my sister reminded of demise of our beloved uncle and since then iv stayed sober for the last 16yrs . we need drastic things to happen to change our way of things .Just like genocide in rwanda.Now its one of the best countries to live in africa. anyway i got to go.tuonane week day next week.

I don’t drink but madame watanimaliza. Apparently bitches take more cash with stupid outs kwanza mombasa kwenye places za kwenda ni nyingi and expensive. That’s for getting a decent lady. Wale wanalewa hatuezi pelekana sana juu mpaka nimbuie pombe club then nimange. Anyway naeka hekaya shortly ya dame natka kuleta nxt wk.

My take, delete account ama utupe simu. Tafta counselor, anza kuhit gym ama join music group, art etc. Plus change people you hang out with. Sina mengi

2 Likes

Hizi shida zote zitaisha ukioa,theres nothing as satisfying to a man as knowing that you have free pussy inakungoja kila siku kwa nyumba,ukipiga hesabu hio pesa unaenda ma date in a year ni downpayment ya mahari

gambling ni mbaya, ilifanya tupoteze TLS pale prediction kings sasa hauzi ngwati

TLS alienda sabatical ya lazma…gambling is very addictive