Game of Thrones discussion: Battle of Winterfell

True…I was like wtf

The direction of the episode was great. But the writing is disappointing. It now seems like a typical Hollywood cliche movie.

The battle to come at kings landing is the finale. Two massive battles for the price of one. It also seems like they lost another dragon. The only one that survived was the one Daenerys rides.

What a bullshit ending…after all that show of might by the night king only for him to be killed in a second…sloppy fucking show

Uliangalia Trailer ya next episode? the dragon is alive

you wanted the night king to sit on the iron throne and rule in darkness?

when adapting a script from existing literature material there is no rule that you must strictly follow the lit materials. Eg Bond movies

The one dragon… In that whole trailer you never saw two dragons at all.

They made him look extremely strong and untouchable and then he went down without much of a fight. Anticlimatic to say the least.

fighting with the dragons

dracarys on the ground after the fall

It’s called entertainment. Don’t blow a head gasket over something they have been teasing since day 1. “Winter is Coming”

The guy was too obsessed with Bran. Who could see everything

His single goal of killing Bran clouded his judgment.

Which made him vulnerable. He was not a perfect being. It’s not like the other wights will advise him differently.

Stannis and his whole army got slaughtered with his single minded objective to rule the iron throne. It was not smart at all.

I started getting that feeling when they started giving female characters overly strong roles, the way modern Hollywood works. I was okay with Dany and her dragons, and Cersei at King’s Landing…but Brienne leading a whole flank, that mormont girl giving orders ovyo ovyo, and Arya killing the night King. That’s feminazi bullshit. GRRM would never bow to such nonsensical cliches. Right now I no longer care, even before watching this episode I’d decided that I would be okay with whatever happened.
But this is good for GRRM because he will sell his books by the millions. The show has never stayed true to the books, so everyone will be keen to know what really happened.

That was one hell of an anticlimax. Certainly underwhelming and too many questions. Anyone with half a brain would have known that Arya would kill the Night King when the witch reminded her that she would kill many with green eyes and finally added “blue eyes”. From that point onwards I forced myself to watch because that was a fuckin spoiler.

“I see a darkness in you. And in that darkness, eyes starring back at me. Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. Eyes sealed shut forever. We will meet again.”…that witch reminded Arya of this statement in today’s episode.

If the next villain has green eyes, Arya Stark will kill him/her too. I think she has already killed enough brown eyes and blue eyes now. NB: Cersei has green eyes. Go figure.

This episode was so dark I thought signal ilikuwa na shida

I feel annoyed that no more backstory on the White King was given

Angalia hiyo scene ya Sansa

When the night king raised the dead as John snow got near Him. Johns dragon wasn’t among the undead. So we can assume its alive but injured.

About kings landing, it seems like the night king wiped nearly everybody in Winterfell, Will deanerys have enough army to face cersei considering the Northern men don’t give a fuck about the south.

Sansa has alot of cleaning to do, all those bones. The night king woke the old dead stark kings. Will the starks reburry them?

Arya has earned Herself a title. The night kingslayer.

cc @denis young