Game store at Garden City Thika Road.

Mountain mall on the opposite side nayo si itakuwa affected? Halafu that Uchumi located on your way to Garden Estate will lose customers considering Kenyans’ love for new and shiny things.

Highway mall is such a disappointment…business is bad! Could it the security issue around kachoice & millionaire’s club? Only nakumatt and the garages there seem to be making money…

Yeah. But Taj is worse. I don’t know when the owners of that establishment will recoup their investment . The occupancy rate is not encouraging with so many shops vacant. I foresee a situation where some of those malls will be forced to reduce rent to attract business tenants.

Never visited taj…but I once called to find out the rental rates the Indians gave me a TIOLI attitude…couldn’t stand it!

it’s a jungle out there: maul or be mauled…just the way of nature, or the nature of the way…

1 Like

Mountain Mall has never registered in my Mind, they must be having it tough

Shujaa mall in kayole is a ghost town, hata nakumatt wanaenda hasara, the only thing to see is just glass because the shops are empty, somebody made a poor strategic decision with that one.

And the way it took long to build

I think Naivas is doing okay …but kuna wezi hapo inje usiku hadi carjackers

Maybe ni wale huwa Jambo Grill, a friend aliibiwa gari kama simu last year august and it has never surfaced

They carjacked my bro in law around naivas…just as you join the service lane took the laptop and phones luckily not the car

you will notice that only big names make it in the mall industry the majority of shops at village market are the same at Garden city and Two rivers one of my clients who owns the zucchini chain of store booked space as of last year and you can just see in his face that business is good.

Taj is affected by rumours about its status once work on Outer Ring Rd fully commences. Part of it is supposed to be brought down and even businesses which had taken up space like Equity Bank are relocating.

1 Like

nakumat have put a BIG billboard next to mountain mall with an arrow pointing the other side to garden city,jana nilipita hapo nikacheka tu,enyewe this business is cut throat

1 Like

Before everything nilitumia management proposal yakukill hiyo jam wakapuuza…

Man eat man society. Capitalism is a winner takes all situation. Reminds me of the battles between Carnegie, JP Morgan and Rockefeller in the late 1800’s in the US.

so u av a married sister?

The men who built America. Now that’s a series worth watching.

1 Like

what is tioli attitude. fafanua 4 a slow poke like me

Very poorly built. Encroaches on the railway and the road. And I hate it.