Gamers

Nimeianza tena, cave diving kupigana na restless draugrs na kutafuta words of power ndio form na mission za ku-unite empire

Watchdogs… Ni mambo mbaya

I have not seen splinter cell

@Deorro your posts on the thread where we was showing off desktop screenshots got me a bit curious about The 7 Wonders Of Crysis. Tell me more about this … where do I start as a COMPLETE beginner?

crysis is a First shooter game developed by German Developers Crytek n published by Electronic Arts (EA). there are 3 games in the series: crysis 1, crysis 2 and crysis 3. and also a spin-off called crysis warhead. the game has some hell of beautiful graphics ever seen in a computer game and will push your comp to the limit.(it is rumoured that some manufacturers use it to test the graphics quality of their pc’s) the 7 wonders of crysis was a video made to showcase the beautiful stuff in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h26OIqxworg

never played Crysis 1 but enjoyed 2 n 3. did not finish 3 though due to a bug. will finish it later if i get time. a great game especially crysis 3. grab it n play it. invite me for multiplayer mode too if you can

Digesting and Googling some more…

Nefertities, you’ll be shot down, turned into a sieve before you get better at it. Hehee.

@danji1 Are the difficulty levels that hard to crack? How long have you played?

Of course as with other games, you start at simpler levels and move up as levels get more difficult. You’ll get the hang of it. Plus you can google for cheats and tips. I don’t consider myself a gamer.