Gaming on Windows 10.

If this has been posted via Android you have no right. Also Windows is popular for two things

1. Its UX is unmatched by any other OS . Normal users don’t wanna see a bunch of “cryptic” stuff on their computer (read Linux). And before you talk about Mac OS read point number 2

2. It is easily available. A strategy they hacked the day the colaborated with OEMs.

DirectX is just a platform they provide devs because of the above 2 points . If Linux was popular with the everyday joe, Linux would easily have an equivalent (if not actually better) API.

All OS’s steal data , if you wanna stay private, write yout own OS. Canonical also spies on Ubuntu users btw.

Windows 10 iko sawa. Labda specs zako.

I don’t think the problem is with windows 10 but the PC you are using,if you are using a PC of Core i5 and below, 4 gb ram and below,below 4th generation you will be locked out from playing a lot of current games,2013 and above, if you want a serious gaming machine and powerful laptop get a 16 GB ram laptop core i7 and above with dedicated NVIDIA which will not come cheap even a second hand one.For me i would not bother buying a laptop that is less than Kshs. 45 K (used), especially due to the fact that i am a big Call of Duty fan, a 4GB RAM pc cannot even play rise of the tomb raider which was released in 2013