GAMING

I’ve recently completed one game - Serious Sam 3: BFE. And since I am a fan of the whole game series, I liked it. Sadly, there were those who didn’t like the game and they called the third part the worst.
I personally think that the third Sam is fine. Especially since you can’t find another equally chaotic and wild shooter right now. After a quiet introduction, you finally hear the familiar ““A-A-A-A-A-A-A!”” of headless kamikaze and feel like you’re back in time. It’s like the first time: a mad scream in your headphones, a nervous shiver in your fingers. Where did you just hear the scream from? Is someone there? From the palm grove? Oh, my God, enemies already here!
The BFE is great at maintaining tension, every new wave of enemies responding with an adrenaline rush in your head. Pretty soon it’s starting to seem like the enemy is everywhere, and most likely it is, but you try not to think about it. You can analyze everything later. I think it’s a valuable skill worthy of compliment. So if you’re looking for a game to recklessly shoot off enemies, you found it.

Well looks like you havent played these guys
Bulletstorm
Shadow Warior 1 n 2 - personal fave
Boderlands(A lot of fun)
Doom Eternal
MCC
Titanfall 2 - The best fps story to date 4 me
[ATTACH=full]299818[/ATTACH]

titanfall ilikuwa kali

Hello everyone. I am big fan of video games too. I’ve been playing different video games since I was a kid, and oh god, it was so nice! I really miss those good old days. Now I am playing too, but I do it very rarely. Mostly, I play DOTA 2, it’s a really nice game, but sometimes it’s freaking me out. I really don’t like losing, and last time I lost I was so mad that I have broken my keyboard :smiley: I had to buy a new one, so I started looking on the internet. I have found an honest redragon k552 kumara review, and I just couldn’t resist buying this keyboard. It’s a really good MECHANICAL keyboard. I am very satisfied with it, it’s perfect for gaming.

Hi, I’m still thinking about making my own video game. I have this idea for a long time but I don’t know when I will realize it. I thought of doing something similar to Dota 2. I think Dota is the best game of all. I have been playing since 2016, and I recently improved my account on the dota2-boost.com website. Have any of you ever tried to improve your account? What was your experience?

Hii ufala ya obsession na consoles hamkuachia form 2?? Ama these are those shagzmodos who just discovered gaming… Aki these modern sissies, Holed up in the house eating watching and wankin

Grown man ni kutafuta pesa na maybe riding bikes/surfing yaani vitu zina oomph kama ni mchezo unataka

nimeanza this game and I can say its very addictive … thanks bana

Recently, I got Dota 2 account boosting services from immortalboost.com. It was a great experience for me. if you want to get any account boosting services then just contact them.