@gandarme are you ok.??in the head?

Huyo anafaa kuchapwa nyaunyo jinga yeye

@Gendarme = @aviator

musishtuke sana

sorry…but yes i had to start a new thread coz i have an issue with this hekaya.
[/QUOTE]

heheheh Umejam juu huyo ni siz wako kiocha, anyway this man is a psycho he should be put in that area of BATES MOTEL, an area full of psychos and pot
Ferk @gandarme mpaka kwa mkia with red hot maize cobs

Why am I a topic of discussion here? Cant a man write his hekaya in peace?

Did you read the whole story, or you hard it from a fifth party? This is inaccurate.

the baby was unconscious and he saw it and took no action, ati kanatoa excuse that the lady refused asifike karibu, in such a moment aibu kand he should have even let the neighbors intervene bana

You have never handled a crazy bitch. There would have been two corpses if I tried anything.

no difference… fuck it

am far as i care you are a ma…ama wacha tu

Can you bring an iota of evidence on this? Am suing you for character assassination.

I have and even posted Hekaya back then, with me every fight ended with her being admitted in the hospital and by then she was pregnant, i had to cool my temper and force her out with determination and firmness, The Kid is going to school next year and the fees structure and everything are on their way to me, but i would have killed the bitch (accidentaly) if we continued in that path, so i made a staunch decision and it worked, we communicate and i chip in at times

@Gendarme = @aviator = @Thagichu

@Gendarme = @Jirani

Same guy nyemelearing the housie’s pannies in the common bathroom!!!

Hao/huyo ni exceptional kwa trolling.

You are an expert at trolling and mind games. Effidense natafuta

:D:D:D:D Agenda iko clear

Funny i always get the same feeling @Gendarme = @Jirani

Wacheni kusumbua, huyo ni first class troll…alishaweka a nearly identical story na ile handle yake ingine ya @kymnjoro. Hio hekaya ilikua imewekwa kilo tano za aromat.

@aviator aka @Thagichu ni troll na kumujua ni rahisi

1. Story zake lazima zikuwe na MBOCH , MAID , MTOI , this are xstics of a pink handle munyanya si dem .

2. Her stories she narrates the story like a man but when it comes to intimacy the tone changes she doesnt talk of nilimtomba this style and that style nikamwaga ndani ya kuma , nikalia noooooooooooooo , she will say ’ NIKACHUKUA SLICES ’ period . thats a Woman , an old mature Woman . so never take anything serious from that schupid old XX chromosomed TROLL .