Garage ya Mwizi sugu kutoka Sugoi

Jealous homosexual

Beautiful.

Maintenance costs. Try using a G-Wagon daily you will cry blood.

You can push them. We used to push those cessnas and pipers around as well. Wazungu wako na hizi helicopter mingi. Especially the farmers. The funniest one I was in a training aircraft. The Cessna 172 then I hear buzzing. Kumbe behind me this mzungu was landing on the parking apron. This guy had a little warthog as his passenger /pet. Alitoka and this thing was running around the parked planes bouncing. And itd make funny noises like you are squeezing a little squishy toy.

Also Bruce Mckenzie the former agriculture ministers son used to land in diani with some multi engine plane and he used to have his dog as a passanger. That plane was funny I think it could take super or diesel and you could take the roof off.

If I was to get a plane I’d get the Cessna 206. Or a 172 variable pitch. Multis are expensive per hour.

Hata matiangi anaendanga Kwake in nyamira with a helicopter.

Plus hiyo ndio Gari wanapatiwa I think. My friend has that same exact car na alipatiwa na Joho

Tuletee ya Konyagi na muganga pia

you sir,you are the reason God created the middle finger,acha nkuache…

Its never that serious baba

Huku kweli kila mtu in mbirrionea

[SIZE=7]Malisa hio khaseer kabisa ! …FINISH HIM ![/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]306487[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D huku sihami

Alikuwa anafanyia Joho kazi. Joho akasema hauwezi tembea na hako kamkebe yako ukini represent.

The laters are endless money pits. Toyota ni mama yao…

Toyota vehicles are wheelbarrows that don’t require serious maintenance on a regular basis. Plus they can get to any part of the country especially the off-road areas.

Seconded, toyota ni their mother

That’s true. I have noted my rich friends buying Mercedes, Isuzu, Ford and other big SUVs and pickup trucks. But they all got tired and settled for the good old Toyotas.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]To each their own, lakini ego haijanifikisha mahali nakojolea pesa design ya kushika gari inameza ngata kama slay kwin na spare part unazunguka river roadi kama kanjo ai no!

Quite true. But kama umepora pesa ya Kimwarer dam ama ya NYS, hutasikia uchungu hata ukinunua gari ambayo utaambiwa tail light moja ni 300k na inakunywa kama slayqueen za Kayole.