Gari Safi

Premio does share chassis with allion, but not with nze. All the cars share the semi-independent torsion bar suspension in the rear. Premio and allion are bigger. Premio ni ya upscale juu ya aesthetics like front grill design and silver stripes. Premio is usually about 1500usd more expensive than allion.
Beware shorter chassis has a little bumpy ride profile, but better at going over bumps. New model premio and allion are ugly, especially interior and allion front. All these cars share engines like most Toyota. You just choose engine size.

How, ni hot cake kuuza ama ni rahisi kuiba

And chassis in small cars like these is not a real chassis like one you find on a defender. Its the whole car except the bonnet. Its a monocoque.

The claims we process za nze na axio Ni mob Sana.
Just make sure umeweka cut out kama 5

AXIO ni NZE new model…its the same thing in a different package!!!

3 Likes

OK, gari itatumika in Kitale, very few carjackings huko.

As long as it’s comprehensively insured uko safe

Someone is offering this @800k, is it a good bargain?[ATTACH=full]45120[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45121[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]45122[/ATTACH]

ungeficha namba plate mse

Too high if you ask me

a Belta at that price is a serious case of mispricing of commodity

4 Likes

What would be the best price?

No. Enda sbt japan tafuta gari moja ya 2009. Enda calculate import rates and add them together. Kutoka hapo utajua.

It is not mispricing…you look at the terms of payment…ya hire purchase ama financed hufika ata 900k BELTA!!!

meffi.enda bazaar

600-700k

i am assuming that financing end is taken care off

uko claims? a friend needs an avensis dashboard kama unaweza swap yake ina cracks mob na ya salvage in one of your yards?

at a fee of focus, ama voucher ya Kileleshwa house number 50 for the whole weekend

1 Like

Hio gari ina engine ya tuktuk.

4 Likes

@Guru , guess what, i saw u take this photo…“pusted”:):D;)

1 Like