Gari ya Loan

Vile umeambiwa na kila mtu hapa juu… Pay the loan and learn from ua mistake… Baki ukindai jamaa refund…

Ngai fafa, I am finished.Seems like this is the only way out.
I will work harder hoping Mungu atanionekania kwa haya masaibu.

Bank ni wezi they should have furnished you with the full information before any deal is struck…

think so too, from the story, seems the guy was laid off and the bank found a gullible guy to pay off the salary advance as they had a security for the car loan. Iza bro @[SIZE=4]Philip J. Fry [/SIZE]lipa the 107 and learn from the experience

mbona unanunua gari ya roan?kwani ni limited edishen car?one of its kind in kenya. Ama wewe ni wale mnasemanga “broker hawezi kula pesa yangu”.

Lakini nina swali. Were both loans having the car as collateral ama kunaenda aje?

If the guy took a loan amount of kshs.2.6m and paid say kshs. 1 2m against his payslip, worry not. The personal loan is not in any way tied to the car since you paid the balance+interest. A personal loan tied against the salary in no way affects the asset taken against the salary. That is law.
This is a trap many fall into. The law is an ass but still a fortitude.
There was a time I took a loan of some amount. After failing to pay the balance in the stipulated time, bank wakanikujia. The loan was in my company. Limited liability, remember? Walijaribu kuchukua assets in my name, wakashangaa. Waliambulia patupu.

Peleka gari pale kirinyaga road ikatwe kawe kama spare upate hela zako. That is what I did to a car I got from Tz

Why on earth would you buy a car, property etc with any encumbrances in the first place?Greed for a discount? Instant gratification maybe? That is the first stupid move you made. Since you already made it, mistakes have to be paid for. Education is expensive, pay that loan and next time, dont buy anything with known encumbrances…kama loan ama shamba bila title etc.

If that car is registered under him and not you, I’m afraid you’ll have to pay the outstanding loan amount yourself.

Gari za financing huwa na tracker msee.

gari ni log book. si gari enyewe.

Did you make a profit ama ulirudisha tu pesa yako? This might be a business idea

It already is. Guys buy them on the cheap in Japan and decapitate them huko huko, mzigo inawekwa kwa container then they take a flight back home to wait for it.

Eeh pole

Hukupewa log book na hukuenda ekwity uwaambie unanunua gari yao? the car is owned by Ekwity and the guy. Hukununua gari. ongea na ekwity branch yenye ina-own iyo gari. na msee kitu mtu hufanya kwanza ni kuclear arrears against the log book. unaongea na manager kwa hiyo branch vipoa. mwenye ako na logbook ndiye ako na gari. otherwise utapewa gari ya makesi kama hii.

No , the loans were totally different and the bank manager only told me of the loan against log book.When I paid the amount the bank transferred some of the amount to offset the full amount of the loan against salary as a priority.Wana argue eti hayuko job so logbook inacover all the loans in such a case.

Ekweti is very unprofessional, you may find out that the seller was working with the manager to screw you up.

Ati how do you sell it bila logbook? Wewe uliinunua aje?

Usiuzie mtu mwingine gari that is being dishonest unless utaambiana the truth, Mimi naona you should seek legal advice , hii maneno inakaa twisted , why should the bank choose to use the car as security just because the ’ initial security ie the salary imeisha, I might be wrong tafuta lawyer