Gatheca rants yeye si kipii

And why don’t he say the deputy is giving him hard time if it is so… Why does he have to hide in Kikuyu and rant about some people he is saying they looked for votes for him. Why dont he mention those people. I think courageous people do so. They face their problems head on instead of ranting for no reason

Actually saa hii anaongea sense

[ATTACH=full]243155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]243156[/ATTACH]

Translation anasema nini

Meffi konyagi, he is high n he should have saidthat in 2013/17…he is inconsistent, tunajua WSR

:D:DThat he left Gatheti, mafacebook ju ya kukeleleshwa. Fala tuuu

hapa ni ukweli kienyesi safii zimevaa vilemba

All those girls are virgins. Now you know!

naona ati ameita watu mikora, this is a mad man doesnt understand leadership, rants like this will not bring back his support, he is making ruto look like the greatest political genious. let him call for a party meeting and iron out these issues sio ranting to an audience

Uhuru is a pussy and everyone knows it. Too scared to campaign in Central, can’t fire a so called Deputy that’s openly campaigning to succeed him, can’t fire CS that are ruining the economy, owned by the Chinese and is now negotiating for a soon to fail referendum.

He can’t even speak in Kiswahili to warn Takatanga openly. Using Kikuyu only demonstrates how scared he is of the reality on the ground.

He can’t because it will only confirm what we all know by now- Jubilee is dead

Someone should hide that bottle of konyagi,imeharibu Gathica kabisa…

If he had the testicles angewaita by name.

Mau Mau called such pple ‘Ngaati’ a real sell out

:smiley: lakini msikasirike. Msichukue mishale

Raia mkuu did that and y’all calles him kipii. Who’s smarta now?
ION, atukane hao lubbish kabisa

@maizeroaster kuja uone.

i suspected that ! They came from all corners of Kenya

I think Ruto has played his game well. He has not gone one in one confrontation with the president… I think he has been baited several times but he has refused to swallow it… He has demonstrated absolute loyalty under the situations that did not demand so… For Uhuru to fight him, he will be on the loosing end because it will appear as he is persecuting him and betraying him which would only increase Ruto’s support. Ruto has played his cards well and he has build great networks among the kikuyu and pastorialists community. Dealing with him is like dealing with a stage 4 cancer. It will be very difficult and risky thing to try

uhurus body language says it all [ATTACH=full]243163[/ATTACH]