Gathecha deactivates Twitter a/c(Effidence @digi style)

Lakini si wewe umesema mara mingi you’ll vote for Ruto for the same reasons you condemn others for?

Give as a name sir?

If I was asked I would propose Dr Mukhisa Kituyi lakini jana AbaBukusu mulisema hata MCA hawezi pata…so nanoja wengine mulete majina lakini si mtu alikuwa 2017.

And thats precisely why some frustrated kenyans are floating prof. Kibwana’s name.

Hehehe its usually meant to be sarcastic but seems it doesn’t work.
Anyway I have acknowledged severally that Ruto is winning very many voters in places like western so we might as well prepare for president Ruto

Why not you Gashwin? You, me or any other person who has never ever bn in goverment or near power? Why do we need to recycle the same ol people who have bn in the ballot paper before? That’s the problem with Africa…unaskia people saying ati newbie hana experience so let’s stick with those who have bn there before. Experience ya nini? Experience ya failure or what?

Simple question, u have a faulty car…mara engine problem. Unapeleka kwa mechanic inatengenezwa. Kesho yake shida ni exhaust pipe. Mechanic tena. Kidogo shida ni tyres. U change. Mbona usinunue gari mpya to replace this old one? Unajiambie hii 504 Peugeot yangu ya 1988 inajua barabara na ina experience. Saizo unalenga the newest Peugeot 308?

Let that sink in.

because 1. I am serving kenyans in another capacity that is in my eyes important.
2. Marketing a complete rookie will be a very uphill task requiring enormous resources…

The key word is “rookie” . So what have the experts done to this great republic since KANU days? They have bn only politicizing. U mentioned Kituyi…go and watch kituyi’s interview and listen carefully when he talked about Germany after the 2nd world war. By then Ujeru were so poor, they decided to change wheels…look at them now.

He has only fooled you IsMundu. Even those that should be voting for him do not bother waking up on the day. Yes Baba told us this.

We have been saying this for years. Showcase these alternatives ndio tuwajue mapema, tusome manifesto, we scrutinise their CVs while drinking at our local bars, check out their corruption scandals na kadhalika.
Most importantly Baba aondoke from the stage kabsaaaaaaaaaa so that other Western Leaders can emerge. The Kenyattas should also be making a permanent exit from the Cendro political scene.
That is my 2 Naira but sigh and sigh again.

I see what you mean here: eliminate a strong competitor so that your weaklings can have it on silver platter. What do you understand by democracy?

You are free to keep baba on the ballot box at your detriment. My understanding of democracy may be vvv different from yours.

hehehe, that can never happen hapa, at least not currently - we don’t have strong party based systems, so a new person emerging is very difficult, since they will be required to build the structures from scratch, huko mashinani which is a lot of work.
so for 2022 jua tu ni rao na wsr, plus the other joy riders who will just be doing it for fun - of course assuming baba doe not change the constitution and introduce a parliamentary system.

It is WSR from where I am sat. I was just dreaming out loud.

LIWE LIWALO

1. You’re assuming that by challenging your prejudices against baba, it follows that I want to have him in the ballot. Smh!
  2. Mention the detriments of having him on the ballot here for the benefit all;
  3. Democracy has a universal understanding. Familiarise yourself with it for purposes of your arguments that relate to democratic processes.
    Thank you

you cant rule out baba, he has a strong following and with the recent camaraderie with uk - you never know, though I agree baba should quit, people cant reject you that many times for no reason, I like the american system, you lose and you go like akina clinton, al gore and such.

I do not want any aggro charged debates and I can feel you are warming up. Take a deep breath. Democracy may have a universal understanding but a different rolling out in different countries.

If all his supporters went out out on the day, along with all the other folk bar Mt Kenya…don’t you think it would be a land slide win? Mmmmh pls do not give me the rigging nonsense.

Familiar exit remarks of a cornered individual in a fact backed discourse. Enda salama.

That would be something else and not Democracy in its proper (universal)sense, else we wouldn’t distinguish between totalitarian a democrat.