GATHECHA DEVELOPMENT: Barabara kufungwa for 3 months!!

Enyewe kweli wewe ni mediocre.

Hio zooming imeni impress sana. Kwanza hizo pedestrian walkways.

Na mbona wanatujengea barabara @Mediocre pale outer ring?!

Ama ni govt. supervision hawapewi ya kutosha?!

Ama ni corruption?!

Ama not all Chinese construction companies are created equal? Juu ukiangalia Thika road kisha uangalie outer ring, kuna tofauti kubwa sana.

My fren it is very expensive and again they would need the services of Professor Yotto Ochieng whom they can not afford to design the decongesting system, he did it for the Chinese

[ATTACH=full]234648[/ATTACH]

https://diasporamessenger.com/2016/02/photos-kenyan-designed-london-congestion-system/

At least your eyes zimefunguka… The Chinese too are on the fucking queue waiting for their fucking turn after delivering their mediocre services…usha ona ile infrustructure wamejenga places kama Dubai?

[ATTACH=full]234650[/ATTACH]

Hiyo ndio design ya round about… Watu wapite juu kwa juu… Nazo moti zipitie chini kwa chini… This way the word traffic jam shall not be heard again: by the way just touch that pic… It will just auto-zoom @patco

Do you know what you’ve just written there? It’s what I’ve said in the recent past that Kenya has the qualified experts to deal with our problems.

What you have just written there is the irony of all ironies. The mother of all ironies.

That one of our best brains is redisigning the same China that is “rebuilding” Kenya…

And I use the word rebuilding here loosely.

We throw away our best brain(s) because of petty tribalism and nepotism and then RE-IMPORT the same brain back to Kenya in the form of China…

That is some sobering shit.

We also threw away a brain that became president of America. Alikuja huku 1980s akaona enyewe akikaa Kenya ni kujiwaste kama vile babake aliwastiwa.

There’s also another Luo fellow who makes is it Microsoft or Google tick. He is the brain there.

We threw that away as well. Our top brains.

There’s a Kenyan Mhindi… huyo wacha nisiseme.

We get mediocre roads and rails while our top brains are building the super powers, meanwhile we are being lead by chicken sellers… and former makangas.

Our agriculture minister is a former makanga. And we expect him to perform. Meanwhile there is a Kenyan born professor somewhere doing research for Monsanto. Feeding the white man.

And he can’t work in Kenya because he is not the right tribe. His last name is not famous. How sad is that shit.

I said our system can’t work with honest professionals that’s why they will never want Professor Ochieng…I talked with Professor about it and that time he told me that he was aware about our situation and said he was ready to help the gov but no one from gov approached him. UK knows it and so is Mike Mbuzi of City Hole

Compared to thika highway and even southern bypass, outering is really bad.

Mimi si besty yake
I voted to remove RAO , BUT SADLY THE TWO HAD SCHEMED TO SHAFT KENYANS

Ebuuliza @Mediocre

Na lane zingine zinaisha ghafla bin vu. PLEASE REPEAT THIS AKI
There is a lane that was added on outering rd hapo caltex stage kangudo rd. The same lane ends very abruptly just below the jogoo rd overpass at donholm.

Ukija ukiwa mlevi only God can save you.

Ilinishangaza sana hio bara bara. Ati, " Rudi nyuma barabara imeishia hapa… hakuna kitu ingine hapo… hata ni vizuri hukuwa umekimbia sana…"

That is the most dangerous, most insane thing I have ever seen.

And then people drive into oncoming traffic at full speed!! And it’s very normal. Mwingine ana turn… on the freaking highway as cars are coming…

Mara mnafungiana and you have to reverse on the fucking highway… Gathecha bana, huyu CS Macharia is a joke.

Hii ni zile pile up accident mnatwangana and cars fly off the road into nearby apartments kama GTA. Lord help us.

It’s like the whole gov operates on herb

hii ikikuja kenya watu wa nduthi watajaa hapo juu wakikanyaga watu…Wish ikue hivi

Naona bado wana kijiji wanachangamkia hii thread :D:D:D