Gatundu Crescent ( shocking stuff, check photos )

Quality is not the issue here, Purple was using tree leaves to wipe her scrawny ass just a few years ago. The issue is her looking down on ‘Kenia’ and lecturing us on how we should emulate the mighty US. Juzi alikuwa jigger infested yet now ako hapa akilook down on us.

:D:D:D

Wash your ass not wipe it .More hygienic and thorough .Ukijimwagia pudding kwa mkono ,do you wipe wipe with a serviette or wash with water ?

It’s approx 47 bob per roll of Charmin ultra soft. How about Kenya?

50% of that

You’re right. The quality of many items found on Kenyan shelves is wanting. I think whoever owns this shop is primed to tap into a growing segment of the population willing to pay a little extra for nice things.

@The.Black.Templar will love this.

:D:D He has enough tissue to last the apocalypse.

Having graduated from use of Maigoya na gukirita thii after shitting to using Velvex,what other quality are you telling me about.Unless the tissue massages the shithole as it wipes it @M2Random how about that,breakfast kitu gani

I need to ask,do the customers in Gatundu even recognize some of the products in that store.Zingine huwezi ziona ata in the reknowned supermarkets kama The Game,Karefoo how did they find their way to a store in Gatundu and who are the target customers…coz watu wa Gatundu ni wa ocha sana

Yaani …

Futa hii comment tu kabla wafike

Juuzi tu na ile handle yako muzee si umekuwa unajipangusa rasa na maigoya na thafai

Wacha siasa, Maigoya brand are the softest.

:D:D:D:D

Maigoya any time

Overrated gmo stuff .Ziploc tu ndio poa.U lock dollars inside it.

@Purple you can’t convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than a banana, alafu mbona sikupata memo ya harambee yakuenda nga’mbo? kuna wanaume wamekula ndimu morning they are so bitter

Don’t under estimate the power of the village young man.ukishiba funika tumbo.

Hizo ziko kwa wingi

Those products were probly stolen while in transit. Put in a container and sent to kenia… Doesn’t make any profit sense to sell them here. Considering cost of shipping and tax… Plus time in between. Hii ni ukora tu.