Gay News: Gayfugees Fear for Life After Holding Pride March

Hatutaki Gay agenda Ktalk

:D:D:D:D ama shepart pia iko on the other side

pole NVCHIETH I don’t engage nvs .

Wooord… Wanasaka fom ya kwenda mayolo

Mangina Trudeau and granny fucker Macron should come to their aid.

Easiest way to get asylum ya majuu, I bet most of them are not gay

Straight people don’t have pride day because their sexuality isn’t vilified and they’re free to express it daily in public without fear of repercussions.

I support my gay and lesbian brothers and sisters, and even if they’re doing it for asylum I see nothing wrong with it. Live and let live.

Not so easy to con your way into the west with such shenanigans anymore. Kama former U.S. army translators in Afghanistan are getting it difficult to get their asylum processed wewe ni nani. Na hao they are facing death threats from the Taliban for helping the U.S. army service-men in the front-line interact with locals and gain Intel. They even have recommendations from U.S. army officers. When was the last time you heard a gay man has been attacked in Nairobi? It would have been easier in Kampala immediately after the passing of that anti-gay law that proposed tough sentences to homosexuals. Even the embassies have wisened up and know these tricks.

Just because you don’t hear it it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen

Bomoa closet pole pole

homochieth tafuta @screwplus utombe ghassia

Bomolewa mkia polepole uache kusumbua

Lakini si ni kama shida ya kujitafutia…the country is overwhelmingly anti-gay…why then parade yourself?

Mimi sibomolewangi, mimi ndio hubomoana.

Leta yako nibomoe.

Because rights aren’t dished on a silver platter.

Like colonialism, racism, apartheid, sexism, or any other institutionalised form of inequality, one has to demand for equal treatment to have it.

Continue hating. But I doubt you even get the pussy in your avatar pic in your dreams. Your illusions are valid though.