Gays

mashoga wamesika mioto,lakini hakuna kitu mnaweza nifanya

Psychologists please come here @Ingia@MgangaAlchemist and all, thereā€™s a name for people who in trying to deflect their inner nature, tend to vent and plaster it on others. Like that fat Indian female who was calling any junior employee she hated fat pig? I think thereā€™s a psychological term to this. please help me out

name em

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!!

1 Like

Projection.

1 Like

Thank you. Thats the condition this telenovela boy is going through. Remember, theres always a solution in coming to terms with oneself

1 Like

WAKANYAMA AMEONGEA UKWELI THEN MAHOMO WANAMUATTACK TUNAWAJUA SANA KUANZIA HOMO WEBDEV SAITAN.

WEBDEV=ATWOLI

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]8413[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Hehe uncle si nilidhani umapenda mashemale. Tu ladyboy hivi. Many a times nimekuskia ukidai uwesmind

na si hawa mashoga ni wengi,lakini sitanyamaza maovu yakitendeka

And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you

1 Like

This village sometimes can be a good testbed for social and political issues for political studies.

You see, even with a large number of villagers being relatively educated and exposed, you still canā€™t make people think. And the loudest, most ignorant voice will tend to win.

I guess itā€™s true. You canā€™t try to change the system.

1 Like

WAKANYAMA USIJALI TUKO NA WEWE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS

1 Like

I never had any problem with which hole people choose to stick their d!cks in as long as they do it in private.
What pisses me off to no end is the blatant efforts and energy that those who are gay and their supporters expend to make us know that they are gay. Sexual matters have never been a matter of public discourse and should never be allowed to be unless its education based and for public good coz of the many STIs out there.
I am of the opinion that one can ferk anyone or anything they want as long as they do it in private.
Moving onā€¦this gay thing is just over rated. Nothing else.

1 Like

mbona unawashwa una ivestgate kama nani?

1 Like