Gazeti Copyright Complaint Notice

Nothing lasts forever

@Aurak @highschooler & @Mbo-I-kamiti , where should we move too? Can we start an email list? I’m done with this here site.

Ushienzi

iyo ktalk Telegram inaingiwa aje…somebody to inbox me on the procedure

Admin… Create another forum for elders wakue wanazipata

3 Likes

They cannot come “chini ya maji”, because even guys who dont have Ktalk accounts can access them, copy the links and share with there friends, who then share with the friends…etc. Thus exposing us.

1 Like

Ama whatsapp group, na nunua line mpya :D:D:D

I always say…WE GOT TOO MANY MOLES IN HERE"!

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]19940[/ATTACH]

3 Likes
  1. @admin , did you know that you can also initiate a dmca takedown request to watu wa magazeti when the publish any content from here?

2. @highschooler , create handle mpya, weka gazeti, iite ‘mandazi moto daily’ or something.

3. @admin , create a back-up domain and db now in case the retroactively act against you(chances are very very low)

Hamjaboni wakumbwa… sasa mumesema leo tunasomea gatheti wapi ?? + @mandella

admin=waiguru

7 Likes

Let’s get serious do we open up a inbox group wea we add pple we knw? @Aurak @highschooler and @mandella the reasoning being done by @Electronics4u is just not workerble there is a reason y even the rich dnt turn down gifts and freebees…

1 Like

NMG na Standard ni wezi pia. When the VAT act was effected, the price of papers was supposed to rise by 8 bob (0.16 * 50 = 8), but they raised it by 10 bob. Understandably, they had to use a rounded off figure, but that 2 bob is alot of money: assuming they sell 2 million papers a day, that is an extra 4 million a day, 120 million a month and 1.46 billion per year

5 Likes

Wameshindwa na Waiguru wanatafuta watu wa gatheti sasa?
Hio gazeti lazima ifike kwa VE ata kama itakuja ndani ya sukari ya somalia.
We will not pay taxes in situations where we can evade them.

2 Likes

tupatieni a drive / skydrive / dropbox folder that will be sharing the shit

5 Likes

Am waiting for your reply to this @admin

2 Likes

We have served some of them with take down notices and i can say that some have complied.

@old monk

Boss free advice they cannot do anything to you… They do not have any legal grounds to sue you and btw Waiguru tried this with a gutter press and it failed…

1 Like

@highschooler …kindly create a dropbox account where life can go on. This upuss is too much