GBV

Ni ukweli. But I am big and stronger. Except that I haven’t beennina fight for a while plus I get quite psychotic in fights so I fear the end

I hope one day you get to a point where you realize that there are far too many ladies you can be compatible with, who can offer whatever you are desperately trying to look for in this one girl and more + hawana baggage bales kumi.

Read The Rational Male. It saves lives; or rather, it saved mine. Though i’m still navigating the murky waters.

Guys, have devided to relocate the girl to the countryside for a moment. But before that, I have resolved to give the guy a proper beating coz by the look of things he’ll harm the girl.

Sasawa captain save a how.

hii movie nikama nimewai iona:D:D:D
Anyway, funny things these women are, that woman is experiencing what we call “trauma bonding”. dame huwa anatandikwa vita na jamaa alafu anamskumia muhogo ingine serious and funny enough usishangae ukiskia they have gone back together ama the guy amemuoa.
Wewe inaonekana unaingilia mapenzi ya wenyewe bruh, jitoe tu mapema. Do not think of going to beat up the guy.