GEMA Kujeni Huku----nina swali

I am a Kikuyu and would not mind voting in a Luo… and RAO is a Luo God so no reasoning between the ears of Luos when they hear about him… Let us have another candidate and I will vote for him… in 2022, RAO will be a puppet of Kamwana and that is why BBI is being pushed down our throats… and we know how things are with Kamwana in the last 8 years

Possible…

I meant Luhyas not Luos. Jaluo hapana. They rub me the wrong way too often. I would rather vote for a he-goat than a Jaluo jeuri.

Siasa ndio zinashika moto

this is rich coming from a tribe that looted the country to death

Did the Kenyattas say sorry for stealing their land and sending them to hostile regions?

Did Kenyatta steal their land? Ooliskia wapi? The Wazungus did…

They were poisoned by their elites because Luos were the only people educated enough to challenge their rule in the 60s

Yes they did. The wazungus loaned us money to buy back the land they had stolen but the money was used to buy land for Kenyatta and his friends

I agree on this version… indirectly they did…

42 vs 1, kiambaa Church burning was in line with this campaign that he created.

If that was true, Uhuru wouldn’t be pleading with saps on kikuyu radio, would he?

It is because of the tendency of Raila to use force and threats, which gives the GEMA people shivers, fear of the unknown… Raila should have known better than associating his parties with Kibera-level goons

Kikuyus had no issues with Raila until his fallout with Kibaki in 2005. Alianza kusumbua mapema Sana and his tribal pentagon formation boxed shiny eyes in then unlished his 41 VS 1 narrative.

The ensuing Kikuyu siege mentality and stories of Luo tenants refusing to pay rent and even some landlords forcefully dispossessed of their properties cemented his image as the devil reincarnate.

Ndio maana they woke up early on three different occasions to vote for UK. The never want to be in a helpless and vulnerable position again like they were in 2007.

This almost tallies with what I heard from an old man…an [SIZE=6]Oath [/SIZE][SIZE=4]was administered. People took it, especially the oldies…to never vote in a???..you guessed right[/SIZE][SIZE=6]…[/SIZE][SIZE=4]never vote in a dim eye as presi. I don’t know if it has any truth in it. [/SIZE]

Naunga BBI na BABA mkono if it means countering that man from Sugoi with his hateful, divisive hustler v dynasty narrative. After all, Kenya loses 2billion per day so what is 14b for BBI? Having guaranteed peace and unity in a country which has every economic, social, political reason for war is priceless. We don’t realize how bad things have become; indoctrinating hordes of poor, hungry/angry people with false promises of wealth is playing with fire.

The mzungu knew which buttons to press he knew it would irritate the Kikuyu home guard and did not trust the home guards I think they were only used for intel.how the fuck would you even sell out your own people

Voting for Rao is treason in kikuyu land. If he will be in the ballot, we raise up very early to vote against him. The only thing that made Uhuru have handshake with him is business. He bad mouthed about brookside and that shook kenyatta family to the core.

The 1969 Oath is actually in the public domain… read Rev. John Gitu’s book… Yes. It is deep!

[ATTACH=full]346997[/ATTACH]
As usual mungiki bastards have started their shiet this early